Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:18 am

We've been getting a ton more guests recently who have been worse than before.

Just register faggots, it's not even like kiwi where you have to get approved.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:22 am

Dupa wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:47 am
She should be happy that people are even commenting on her videos I bet she barely got any comments before all this happen.
Of course. Garbage comment vomit is way better than regular, on topic and useful ones or none at all. :roll: She's not your therapist, dipshit. Bitch about your mommy issues and faggotry elsewhere.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:50 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:22 am
Of course. Garbage comment vomit is way better than regular, on topic and useful ones or none at all. :roll: She's not your therapist, dipshit. Bitch about your mommy issues and faggotry elsewhere.
You are trying way too hard.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:15 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:18 am
We've been getting a ton more guests recently who have been worse than before.

Just register faggots, it's not even like kiwi where you have to get approved.
Church of Dark Times was hit so hard they don't even know what to do or who to white knight anymore thanks to SplatterLuigi. It's basically the apocalypse of Dark Times for them.

Dupa

Post by Dupa » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:01 am

Guest wrote:
Dupa wrote:
She should be happy that people are even commenting on her videos I bet she barely got any comments before all this happen.
Unlike Marzgurl I'm not going to cry about this comment and try to censor it.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Dupa wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:01 am
Guest wrote:
Unlike Marzgurl I'm not going to cry about this comment and try to censor it.
S.P.! S.P.! S.P.! S.P.! S.P.! S.P.! S.P.! S.P.! Where are the mods!? MODS!?!?!?!?! :lol:
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:20 pm

I'd fuck marz tbh

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:24 pm

man, i'd keep that dangerhair and her chipmunk teeth away from my dick as long as possible to each their own

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Beelzquill wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:24 pm
man, i'd keep that dangerhair and her chipmunk teeth away from my dick as long as possible to each their own
Sometimes you need to make love to someone who loves you back..... and sometimes you only need to get your noodle wet. Turn the light down and ride her from the back like a sandnigger rides his favorite goat. Or like grand grand grand grandfather said......"Arrr....ive get me some wale pussy for the night. You can stick ya dick init and later you can crawl in like in an pink and violet sleeping bag. Yee smell of old fish is thee hardest part to overcome.... but after some weeks you will like it. After a year you will go "full mast" when you walk on the beach or visit an fish market. "
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Marzgurl

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:06 pm
But you're getting on her for not saying anything...
Her options were
A) Get fucked
B) Get fucked
C) Get fucked
That's how it is when you play that sorta game. If you push for a 70+ page document of dirty laundry washing of which almost all points are made up or real petty shit, you'll have to deal with whatever shitstorm that can cause.
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:13 pm
Quit abusing the word "complicit" to describe her, like I said she was probably in shock and/or denial until it was impossible to deny anymore.
It's a meme, you dip.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:26 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:21 am
Fuck the trolls. She should disable the comments in all her videos and let those idiots rot in their own filth.
I agree, actually. It's been shown that disabling comments often signals the death of a channel. I think she should disable all her comments as soon as possible.
I completely support that.
Guest wrote:
Dupa wrote:
Of course. Garbage comment vomit is way better than regular, on topic and useful ones or none at all. :roll:
Yes. Yes, it absolutely is. Disabling comments is the, by far, dumbest shit you could possibly do on YT. Disabling ratings is already stupid but comments?
If you disable them, you're not getting any "regular, on topic and useful" comments. That "garbage comment vomit" is the greatest fucking thing that could happen to you. The two whores started this whole shit for views. Before they came up with it, they would talk about nothing but their low views, low income and how hard everything is. Now that they got what they wanted, they go for the channel-killing move of disabling comments.

Have you ever looked at the comment section of really popular Youtuber? It's 98% garbage, memes, off topic, memes, quotes, insults, dumb shit and memes. Or in other words: Engagement for the algorithm and additional clicks.
Every "I'd pee in her asshole!", every "vapenaish", every "COMPLICIT" all of that is free clicks and better placement. Every "hater" will get a chain of comments from white knights, faggots like you, that will come back again and again and again to the same video to reply, bolstering views in the process. You think not being able to reply to comments without going to the video anymore was a mistake from YT? That's completely intentional.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!