Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:06 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:20 am

Calling bullshit. Want to know what Al Franken has that Vic, Brett, and Andy don't?

An actual fucking photograph of sexual assault (groping) and actual testimony from a victim that lines up with what people saw. The article has the writer excuse things like Franken shoving his tongue down a woman's throat as 'improv' and other bullshit. The writer of this article also said Brett Kavonaugh's accusers were credible, but Fraken's accusers, the woman in the photo included, were not.
Yeah, can you imagine if Vic or Kavanaugh had a picture like this of them along with their accusations? They'd have been thrown under the bus and gotten their asses wrecked so fast everyone watching's heads would spin. Both of them nearly got career lynched with no evidence whatsoever, but Franken has photos of him JewWarioing a sleeping woman's titties (through a thick vest, but still) while SMILING FOR THE FUCKING CAMERA and he a good boy who dindu nuffin? It just shows how politicized this bullshit is and how much the media manipulates it in favor of shitlibs.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:39 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:20 am
Calling bullshit. Want to know what Al Franken has that Vic, Brett, and Andy don't?
Judaism.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:51 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:06 am
but Franken has photos of him JewWarioing a sleeping woman's titties (through a thick vest, but still) while SMILING FOR THE FUCKING CAMERA and he a good boy who dindu nuffin? It just shows how politicized this bullshit is and how much the media manipulates it in favor of shitlibs.
At the time there were people who actually dared to say that his victim wasn't a real victim because she was a conservative woman and MeToo was only designed to empower screeching shitlib women and not people who disagree with them politically
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 pm

I've been gone from this for a while, but... has Marzgrill lost everything she owns yet?

Or at least tell me she will :/
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:32 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:51 am
Guest wrote:
but Franken has photos of him JewWarioing a sleeping woman's titties (through a thick vest, but still) while SMILING FOR THE FUCKING CAMERA and he a good boy who dindu nuffin? It just shows how politicized this bullshit is and how much the media manipulates it in favor of shitlibs.
At the time there were people who actually dared to say that his victim wasn't a real victim because she was a conservative woman and MeToo was only designed to empower screeching shitlib women and not people who disagree with them politically
This photo is so bad for Franken, the only way he can get out of this now is if he can produce a text message from that woman prior to this event where she told Franken to grope her while she was unconscious. But no, the spin machine is trying really hard to make this 'not that bad'. if I lived in Minnesota, I'd take this photo and blow it up and put it up everywhere in Franken's district. Make it impossible for him to even entertain coming back into politics.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:39 pm

Isn't that photo superold? Why is he in trouble for it now?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 pm
I've been gone from this for a while, but... has Marzgrill lost everything she owns yet?

Or at least tell me she will :/
There’s no justice in the world so probably not.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:39 pm
Are you serious? Photo was from 2006. It was revealed in 2017, so 11 years. Also, the way he acted to Tweeden shows this certainly wasn't the first time ole Stuart Smalley tried to use his celebrity to force a woman to 'go with it'.

He knew what he was doing and did everything he could to exhasperate the situation. She made it clear prior to the flight back she didn't appreciate him shoving his tongue down her throat in an improv performance and that he was creepy as fuck to her.

So, the second she falls asleep on the flight back, he does this. To a woman he already forced himself upon and she made clear she didn't want anything to do with. The photo is just the tip of a giant, corroborated story of bad behavior from the former senator.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:12 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:39 pm
Nobody saw it before now and, like people have said, it actually corroborates her story unlike the millions of 'he touched my arm once' sob stories perpetuated by legions of screeching cunts.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:51 am
Guest wrote:
I mean, that is absolutely true, they're just not supposed to say it out loud. :lol: