Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:59 pm

There's nothing more bitchmade than a man claiming "sexual assault" from a woman.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:18 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:11 pm
But do you piss in bottles
Welshy is LTG in this analogy. But I guess he does. Are there toilets in Wales?
They use the vaginas of sheep.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:00 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:59 pm
There's nothing more bitchmade than a man claiming "sexual assault" from a woman.
I'd do it, for nothing more that I'm willing to weaponize all the bulls hit these females created to make our lives a living, authoritarian hell. I will make them suffer the same standards that they inflict on us, because that kind of satisfaction is greater than any sexualidade pleasure any woman could ever provide. Forget Afrodite, Nemesis is the hottest goddess in the Olympus.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:09 am

TFW you don't even get sexually assaulted.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:20 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:00 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:59 pm
I'd do it
Faggot. Also idiot because you can't win if you try to play with their set of rules. Their dice are modified and the house is on their side. It's the shit those "classical liberals" and "skeptics" fell for. Legit SJWs get fucked by their own rules, what makes you think you stand a chance?
What you're proposing is basically playing Rock, Paper, Scissor wrong. You have a rock, she has paper. You don't win by bringing paper. If it's a draw, she will win regardless. You need scissors.
Uggo hoe comes with paper you don't want? Tell the bitch off. Cunts aren't used to rejection and it hurts them on the deepest level, on their ego and entitlement.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bob Turnacoff

Post by Bob Turnacoff » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:58 am

I fucking hate the word "fandom". As if liking something means you *have* to be included into some special autistic club of retard children that can't do anything but gush over one specific thing over and over until the end of time.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 am

Fandom is a tism test tbh. If someone uses that word, they're autistic for sure. Unless they put massive meme quotes around it a la (((fandom))).
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:42 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:58 am
I fucking hate the word "fandom". As if liking something means you *have* to be included into some special autistic club of retard children that can't do anything but gush over one specific thing over and over until the end of time.
That's the metal reality of those idiots. Not only does liking something mean that there is a group, but also that it must operate under the conditions you want and accept you as part of it.
I've always tried to avoid shit like that. It's high school level thinking at best for people that never grew out of the mentality of cliques. Just that they now think that they aught to be able to be part of all of them at will.

Look at ButterfingerBitch here for a shining example. The dunce has no fucking clue about most of the shit she supposedly has an interest in. The cunt buys a Mahvel T-shirt and goes to watch some normalfag bait movies and thinks that she's now part of the club of Mahvelfags. She wants them to welcome her with open arms and give her a big hug for blessing them with her wonderful presence.
She's just a fucking poser. She wants that nerd cred because she thinks that it would fit into her desired lifestyle. She thinks it'll make her interesting to make up for no personality and being an airhead.
Living in Commiefornia is part of that. She just wanted to be able to say that she does. It'd be hilarious if that line of thinking wasn't so widespread these days.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:25 am

It's all about being a snowflake and getting attention. And I guess internet nobodies think they can cannibalize tha fanbase if they mention it often enough.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 am
Fandom is a tism test tbh. If someone uses that word, they're autistic for sure. Unless they put massive meme quotes around it a la (((fandom))).
Case in point: Bronies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette