Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:28 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:08 am
I mean - he did eventually get 'cancelled' sort of kind of post Epstein. Dude's not campaigning for Biden.
Why would he campaign for Biden? Dude's not his wife or offering his wife a cabinet position.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 am

There are many people in the democratic party that don't realize how much the majority hates the Clintons - a lack of self-awareness could have put Slick Willie on the campaign trail for Sleepy Joe.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:25 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 am
There are many people in the democratic party that don't realize how much the majority hates the Clintons - a lack of self-awareness could have put Slick Willie on the campaign trail for Sleepy Joe.
Most hate him and even more hate his wife. But when they hold prime blackmail material of you fucking an 8 year old boy in the asshole and also credibly threaten you to have you whacked if you even so much as to get jailed for anything you will likely shut the fuck up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:56 pm
My favorite sjw move is when they claim cancel culture doesn't exist but then engage in all the behaviors that get labeled as cancel culture in the first place.
It's like when they signal their hatred for racism, only to then tweet hateful tirades agains white people that would probably get them banned for life if they were about any other skin tone.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:54 pm

Biden needs to pick Marzgurl as his Vice President. Women voters would support her activism and male voters would support her luscious ass.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:34 am

Think about her other asshole. Damn, Truckergurls is some creature from a time when evolution had no clue whats going on, and i am sure she is some kind of human size worm who can use her ass to eat and mouth to shit.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 pm

GitGud wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:34 am
Think about her other asshole. Damn, Truckergurls is some creature from a time when evolution had no clue whats going on, and i am sure she is some kind of human size worm who can use her ass to eat and mouth to shit.
Imagine, you could fuck her up the ass and get a blowjob from the inside.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 pm
Imagine, you could fuck her up the ass and get a blowjob from the inside.
Might be difficult getting your cock in there. What with her head being in the way

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:20 am

I bet she is more like some prehistoric worm, and if you fist her deep enought you can prolapse more then her ass. Get in shoulder deep, grab on to something and yank it out. Then take a look, because i think the only difference will be that the new outside will be better looking, becaue it easnt used that much.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:44 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:56 pm
My favorite sjw move is when they claim cancel culture doesn't exist but then engage in all the behaviors that get labeled as cancel culture in the first place.
It's like when they signal their hatred for racism, only to then tweet hateful tirades agains white people that would probably get them banned for life if they were about any other skin tone.
Or when all their words and rhetoric in support of "colored folk" perpetuate the idea that they are inferior and need their help or they can't possibly succeed! :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger