Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:48 pm

That's what I think as well. Marz has just orchestrated her little keikakus from the comfort of her apartment. That's not nearly the same skill set required for hour-long IRL confrontations.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:41 pm

DHI legal team kicks ass. We’re a bunch of forum spergs and somehow we have more competence than the fucktard parade that killvic has hired.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:03 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:42 am
Marzgurl will be the same, hers will likely be like a hybrid of Soye's stupidly and Rial's fake empathy.
I dispute that. Say what you want about Soye, say what you want about Rial, at some point these two people have had to function in the real adult world. Marzgurl never has. She'll never handle being deposed. In a deposition you can't block people or post smug anime gifs when they ask you questions you don't like. Depositions go on for hours and opposing counsel, if they're competent which they are in this case, know the exact correct questions to break you down and get the answers they want.
Marzgunt has actually worked jobs and currently has one. Even 10 years ago in the podcast she said she was working a part time job, she worked in a call centre once. She isn't like Lupa, she has some real world experience even if it is entry level shit. Don't assume she is a shut-in like Spoony and buy into the hysterical Twitter bullshit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:36 am

I think what we can agree on is that she'd utterly get her shit stomped in in any deposition. Lying, seeking attention by trying to raise a stink and pretending nothing happened whenever she gets called out on it has been her twitter M.O. for the better part of the last couple of years.
She was seeking drama wherever she went and tried to be a leader of that drama every single time. This time it worked and she does a terrible job at trying to deny it. If I was a lawyer I'd be all too happy to include her into a lawsuit because that win is free like DSP.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:29 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 pm
Marzgunt has actually worked jobs and currently has one.
That doesn't mean she's functional. She clearly isn't
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:33 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:29 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 pm
Marzgunt has actually worked jobs and currently has one.
That doesn't mean she's functional. She clearly isn't
Jobs are for dumb people.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:36 am
I think what we can agree on is that she'd utterly get her shit stomped in in any deposition.
Absolutely, she is dumb as a brick and will fuck up like Toye, maybe worse. I just don't think she will break down and cry like a 5 year old, if anything I think she'll try that snarky animu gif shit in real life be told "objection non-responsive".

Look at that post on the farms about us. That is her true form, on Twitter she pretends to be more hysterical and emotional than she really is. Her video where she talks about Justin being outed shows her true colours, she looks and sounds guilty rather than sad and suddenly she talks about feeling empathy for the victims ("shame on you for trying to find out who they are") for a bit to deflect.

One thing I want to point out is that Lemoine asked Vic "Do you know Cat Thompson?". I know who that is, I said early that even I had heard about Vic having an ego and it was from her podcast Nerd to the Third Power on TGWTG a long time ago. She helps run Anime St Louis and I think it was the 2008 con where she said Vic yelled at her. One of the blog posts shitting on Vic mentioned him "abusing con staff" at that event, and on their website she is listed under "Guest Director" which she probably was back then too. The question was asked when they brought up him being banned from conventions, and while I don't know if he was formally told he was banned they probably don't want him back.

That podcast was ages ago (2009-2011 if I had to guess) but I don't remember her saying it had anything to do with sexual harassment and it was an off hand comment. It was more an ego thing, like "I said a Cappuccino not a Latte, get out of my sight you amateur". In other words, he's an Italian hothead. :lol:

They will probably use that to establish his character, even though it has nothing to do with sexual assault.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:27 am

TOBEY FAIR, there's a massive difference between a Cappuccino and a Latte Macchiato and even more to what I dread some burger with no coffee culture outside of shitty Soybucks trash may interpret as a "Latte". I'd be angry as well over some milk coffee made with drip filter coffee and coffee whitener rather than an espresso in actual foamed milk. Pull that shit on me in the wee morning hours and I won't be a happy camper to say the least.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

A12

Post by A12 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:41 am

I wonder what happened to the bike?:

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:27 am
TOBEY FAIR, there's a massive difference between a Cappuccino and a Latte Macchiato and even more to what I dread some burger with no coffee culture outside of shitty Soybucks trash may interpret as a "Latte". I'd be angry as well over some milk coffee made with drip filter coffee and coffee whitener rather than an espresso in actual foamed milk. Pull that shit on me in the wee morning hours and I won't be a happy camper to say the least.
Imagine actually being a coffee snob.