Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:38 pm

If you guys really want to piss her off then calling her fat super triggers her it looks like. Check out that sperg.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:53 pm

All of that autism for one little tweet......she's just sad

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:57 pm

An intermittent fasting eating style would probably help her out quite a bit, especially if she doesn't work out a whole lot.

My all beer diet doesn't seem to be working though for some reason. :D
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 pm

I mean raping burns off a ton of calories, that's why jewrapio had that nice dad body.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Re: Marzgurl

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Yes. Yes, it absolutely is. Disabling comments is the, by far, dumbest shit you could possibly do on YT. Disabling ratings is already stupid but comments?
If you disable them, you're not getting any "regular, on topic and useful" comments. That "garbage comment vomit" is the greatest fucking thing that could happen to you. The two whores started this whole shit for views. Before they came up with it, they would talk about nothing but their low views, low income and how hard everything is. Now that they got what they wanted, they go for the channel-killing move of disabling comments.

Have you ever looked at the comment section of really popular Youtuber? It's 98% garbage, memes, off topic, memes, quotes, insults, dumb shit and memes. Or in other words: Engagement for the algorithm and additional clicks.
Every "I'd pee in her asshole!", every "vapenaish", every "COMPLICIT" all of that is free clicks and better placement. Every "hater" will get a chain of comments from white knights, faggots like you, that will come back again and again and again to the same video to reply, bolstering views in the process. You think not being able to reply to comments without going to the video anymore was a mistake from YT? That's completely intentional.
'Blah, blah, blah. I wanna be a dipshit in her comments because I suck at living. Blah, blah, blah. I'd justify fucking my own mum in the ass if it meant I got my way. Blah, blah, blah." What the fuck does ShitTube's algorithim have to do with your bullshit justifications for acting like crack whores needing a fix and not getting it?

One of these days ShitTube will come up with an algorithim that takes care of most of that garbage with autodeletes. Can't wait. Disabling comments doesn't kill channels, moron. TB's done it for years. Makes people sub to chat on twitch and makes them suck it up on Reddit too. Yet even in his death throws his channel still goes.

Maybe when people can calm their fucking tits and hold a conversation worth listening to, they'll have the place to comment. Fuck 'em. I wouldn't let garbage comments on my shit either. If you invite someone into your home and they start throwing a fit, guess what? You can throw them the fuck back out.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 pm

Mixy boy's a filipino tokusatsu fan huh. Didn't she marry that guy? I guess she forgot, like the rest of us.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:41 am

Lel totalbitch has deleted comments for years and he's also been stagnant for years.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

#ChangeTheChannel

Post by #ChangeTheChannel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:21 am

Comparing TB to marzgurl is completely missing the point.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Marzgurl

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:30 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Yes. Yes, it absolutely is. Disabling comments is the, by far, dumbest shit you could possibly do on YT. Disabling ratings is already stupid but comments?
If you disable them, you're not getting any "regular, on topic and useful" comments. That "garbage comment vomit" is the greatest fucking thing that could happen to you. The two whores started this whole shit for views. Before they came up with it, they would talk about nothing but their low views, low income and how hard everything is. Now that they got what they wanted, they go for the channel-killing move of disabling comments.

Have you ever looked at the comment section of really popular Youtuber? It's 98% garbage, memes, off topic, memes, quotes, insults, dumb shit and memes. Or in other words: Engagement for the algorithm and additional clicks.
Every "I'd pee in her asshole!", every "vapenaish", every "COMPLICIT" all of that is free clicks and better placement. Every "hater" will get a chain of comments from white knights, faggots like you, that will come back again and again and again to the same video to reply, bolstering views in the process. You think not being able to reply to comments without going to the video anymore was a mistake from YT? That's completely intentional.
'Blah, blah, blah. I wanna be a dipshit in her comments because I suck at living. Blah, blah, blah. I'd justify fucking my own mum in the ass if it meant I got my way. Blah, blah, blah." What the fuck does ShitTube's algorithim have to do with your bullshit justifications for acting like crack whores needing a fix and not getting it?

One of these days ShitTube will come up with an algorithim that takes care of most of that garbage with autodeletes. Can't wait. Disabling comments doesn't kill channels, moron. TB's done it for years. Makes people sub to chat on twitch and makes them suck it up on Reddit too. Yet even in his death throws his channel still goes.

Maybe when people can calm their fucking tits and hold a conversation worth listening to, they'll have the place to comment. Fuck 'em. I wouldn't let garbage comments on my shit either. If you invite someone into your home and they start throwing a fit, guess what? You can throw them the fuck back out.
Mate, go to Reddit already you faggot if you want a safe space. You are just mad that the CA forums are down and you have no hugbox.

And with TB, his channel has had no growth what so ever and is fucking dying like him. His WTF videos get less views than they used to, even for hyped AAA games he used to get close to a million and now they do fuck all. His WTF of Cuphead has the same amount of views as ACGs review despite ACG having less than 500k subs and other people having videos with views in the millions.

And I know damn well what you fucking mean by:
"Maybe when people can calm their fucking tits and hold a conversation worth listening to, they'll have the place to comment. Fuck 'em. I wouldn't let garbage comments on my shit either. If you invite someone into your home and they start throwing a fit, guess what? You can throw them the fuck back out."
It's code for don't criticise me at all, which is fucking rich for people like TGWTG members and TB who have made their living being cynical, ranting assholes and yet expect people who criticise THEM to be extremely fucking polite. Scarlett on Spoony's forum always used the "be constructive" excuse and yet when Monty (the original owner of DHI) did just that on his forum under an alias he was banned immediately.

You are a dense retard if you don't understand that leaving comments on = more views. Kugel explained that shit and you ignored it like a retarded fangirl. "They'll go to Reddit" yeah I'm sure TB is drowning in the Reddit Gold they are paying him that he doesn't even visit anymore and has called toxic. And this mentality of being surrounded by asskissers is the very reason Jewario's victims were afraid to speak out, it creates an army of crazy fucks who think their idols are perfect and anyone who disagrees is an evil troll. They flat out said fans like you made them afraid to talk, so in a way not letting shitposters shitpost creates rape culture. Are you happy at what you did? :D :D :D
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:28 am

So is Guest MarzGurl or ¡el tarjeta verde marido!
お前はもう死んでいる。