Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:36 pm
Remember the animu gif we ruined?
You mean the one of the Nazi throwing the white supremacist hand sign? Yeah, I remember. Quite problematic!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:40 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:27 pm
I remember that King Paedophile Roman Polanski once sued Vanity Fair for an article they wrote. Vanity Fair claimed that Polanski said to a young girl that he was going to make her 'the next Sharon Tate' (paedo's dead wife). Polanski actually won the suit because, even though it probably was true, Vanity Fair couldn't actually prove that he said it

Same situation here. It doesn't matter if she actually believes the accusations were true, she can't prove them, which makes it a clear cut case of defamation
Speaking of Polanski, remember when Natalie Portman, Tilda Swinton, Isabelle Huppert, Penelope Cruz, Diane von Furstenberg, Wes Anderson, Darren Aronofsky, Martin Scorsese, Monica Bellucci, Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, Harmony Korine, Ethan Cohen, David Lynch, Harrison Ford, and Woody Allen all signed a petition calling for his release? Pepperidge Farm remembers. How the pendulum swings.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:58 am

Remember not even 3 years ago when everyone who brought up the allegations against Bryan Singer were shouted down and dismissed as homophobes?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:11 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:40 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:27 pm
I remember that King Paedophile Roman Polanski once sued Vanity Fair for an article they wrote. Vanity Fair claimed that Polanski said to a young girl that he was going to make her 'the next Sharon Tate' (paedo's dead wife). Polanski actually won the suit because, even though it probably was true, Vanity Fair couldn't actually prove that he said it

Same situation here. It doesn't matter if she actually believes the accusations were true, she can't prove them, which makes it a clear cut case of defamation
Speaking of Polanski, remember when Natalie Portman, Tilda Swinton, Isabelle Huppert, Penelope Cruz, Diane von Furstenberg, Wes Anderson, Darren Aronofsky, Martin Scorsese, Monica Bellucci, Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, Harmony Korine, Ethan Cohen, David Lynch, Harrison Ford, and Woody Allen all signed a petition calling for his release? Pepperidge Farm remembers. How the pendulum swings.
Why would I remember anything those talentless hacks do?

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 am

Because I think it's hilarious how these Hollywood svengalis supported Polanski but turned their backs on Weinstein because it was the popular thing to do. Jesus, Weinstein deserves to be executed on sight but at least his victims were adults.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:05 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 am
Because I think it's hilarious how these Hollywood svengalis supported Polanski but turned their backs on Weinstein because it was the popular thing to do. Jesus, Weinstein deserves to be executed on sight but at least his victims were adults.
Remember, you can get away with anything as long as you say the right things and have the right friends.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:29 am

So in the Rekieta stream, he talked about the three incidents discussed in the Funimation Vic investigation.

One Rekieta isn't allowed to talk about yet, but he assured it was not sexual harassment and didn't involve any Funimation employees.

The second incident was that Vic courted a Funimation employee for about a year and they shared a consensual kiss.

The third incident was "the jellybean incident". Vic and Monica Rial were at a convention signing autographs at tables near each other. Monica had a bag or bowl of jellybeans and Vic asked if he could have one. Monica signed a jellybean and tossed it to Vic. Vic ate the jellybean and said something like, "now I can say that I've eaten Monica Rial". The end.

These are the only incidents that were part of Funimation's investigation, the one they mentioned in their defamatory tweet that implied Vic was a sexual predator.

A12

Post by A12 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:44 am

The folks at Pretty Ugly Little Liar are still hoping Vic’s lawsuit filing by Ty Beard will be automatically thrown out by the court. Also the folks at Pretty Ugly Little Liar and KickVic are saying the SLAPP Motion can be used to dismiss Vic’s lawsuit as well

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:57 am

Listening to the last Nick Rekieta stream and lol that fat cunt Monica Rial is carrying around jelly beans.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:00 am

Bitching about a stupid joke that Vic made, and it's an "incident" on top of that. What a bitter and brittle fucking spirit Monica has. This is #ChangeMyTampon levels of whining about fucking nothing.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.