Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:02 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:26 pm
This is some SoCal bullshit lol. :lol: Anime conventions in commiefornia. Degenerate even by my standards.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:04 am

I bet anime conventions in commiefornia are nothing but cosplay thots trying to suck dick into getting a sponsorship.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:36 am

Good guy Vic is super Christian and leads cons in prayer, if he were from a say more peaceful religion she’d be cool with this.

Hey, if he wants to use the Edward Elric voice to rake in some underage trim then more power to him, at least they’re awake for it unlike a certain rape jew.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:53 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:04 am
I bet anime conventions in commiefornia are nothing but cosplay thots trying to suck dick into getting a sponsorship.
That's what I think too. No shit Vic is trying to pull as much tail as possible. It's probably wall to wall thots jumping all over him.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:53 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:04 am
That's what I think too. No shit Vic is trying to pull as much tail as possible. It's probably wall to wall thots jumping all over him.
I don’t blame him. Love how she’s going with the pedophile offense that every cunt uses. Because Vic can magically see someone’s age just by looking at them and goes after them for it.

People like Marz just need to outright say they’re anti sex. She probably believes that antiquated shit of women debase themselves by having sex with men. SJW dictates that if someone Marz liked did these allegations, they’d be not a predator but just a misunderstand MAP or something apologetic. But Vic (who she probably hates for some petty weeb shit) is a totally ebil pedophile.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:59 am

Reminder that Marz's little friends actively covered up the identity of JewRapio for years, so she can't care TOO much about supposed sexual misconduct.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Bob Turnacoff

Post by Bob Turnacoff » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:36 am
Good guy Vic is super Christian and leads cons in prayer, if he were from a say more peaceful religion she’d be cool with this.

Hey, if he wants to use the Edward Elric voice to rake in some underage trim then more power to him, at least they’re awake for it unlike a certain rape jew.
Galaxy brain theory: She hates Christians, which is possibly a reason her dad went full "TruckerOats I'm dissappoint"

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:29 am

Bob Turnacoff wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:36 am

Galaxy brain theory: She hates Christians, which is possibly a reason her dad went full "TruckerOats I'm dissappoint"
I could see that. Granted I don’t like Christians much either but I’m definitely not in the soy skeptic class that people like her are.

Also love your avatar, god that takes me back.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:31 am

Vic had the misfortune of getting his big break with a show that had a rabid yaoi fanbase, in stark contrast to his own Christian views about homosexuality. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the whole homophobia angle came about simply because he failed to blow his load with glee at some 16-year-old's slashfic on DeviantArt or something.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:59 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:31 am
Vic had the misfortune of getting his big break with a show that had a rabid yaoi fanbase, in stark contrast to his own Christian views about homosexuality. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the whole homophobia angle came about simply because he failed to blow his load with glee at some 16-year-old's slashfic on DeviantArt or something.
That seems to be it.
I've heard the "being creepy" thing about this guy before, but nobody would ever elaborate when I asked what they meant exactly by "being creepy". This is the first time I've seen any examples: apparently he hugged some girls when taking a picture with them and sometimes kissed them on the cheek or touched their hands.