Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:22 pm
twitter shit
Log the fuck in A12
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:23 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:32 pm
In all this clusterfuck I can’t figure out what Vic was actually accused of doing, if anyone accused him personally, and if he admitted to these accusations or not.
Firstly, nobody ever went to the police with any accusations. Basically, a bunch of his coworkers decided they hated him and looked for excuses to "cancel" him. For at least ten years they've been spreading rumors about him "being creepy" with underage fans.

Some woman claimed he tried to have sex with her when she was 16 while he was employed at her school, but the school says that Vic never worked for them.

Monica Rial claims that he tried to force her to have sex with her at a convention but it was interrupted when convention employee Stan Dahlin knocked on the door. Stan Dahlin denies any of this ever happened, and Rial's story changes each time she tells it. The story also involves a balcony, but the hotel in question never had balconies in their rooms. (She never bothered to mention it to anyone for several years.)

Some literally brain damaged bitch claimed that Vic got a teenage girl pregnant and then took her across state lines to marry her. Months later it turned out that she'd gotten Vic confused with with a different voice actor: Monica Rial's ex boyfriend Illich Guardiola. Rial obviously should have known what the real story was but never corrected anyone.

A bunch of people said it was creepy that Vic hugged fans at conventions when taking photos, despite also doing the same thing themselves. Some people posted pictures that they claimed showed Vic hugging them and they had no problem with it at the time but now years later think it was wrong for him to do that. Each time, it turned out it wasn't them in the picture, and the person ACTUALLY pictured defended Vic and said he did nothing inappropriate.

One time at a convention Monica Rial signed a jelly bean (for some reason), then Vic ate the jelly bean and said "now I can say that I ate Monica Rial". (That is apparently sexual harassment. Another story that happened years ago but wasn't reported until this year.)

One time Vic kissed a Funimation employee after he'd known her for a year. This, along with the Monica Rial sexual assault and jelly bean stories, were the only things investigated by Funimation before they fired him. (If I remember correctly, the woman he kissed isn't even the one who reported this to Funimation.)

Various claims that Vic was banned from different conventions and anime dubbing studios that have never been confirmed.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:46 am

Do you guys think he fucked a 15 year old girl though? I mean, not raped, but fucked one? Some rainbow-haired cat ears wearing jailbait whore who totally creamed herself when he signed her DVD copy of Full Metal Alchemist and gave her a wink? I mean, like, he could've, I mean, I'm sure a couple of those little girls would've followed him into his hotel room and let him Full Metal their pussies all night long.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:57 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:46 am
Do you guys think he fucked a 15 year old girl though? I mean, not raped, but fucked one? Some rainbow-haired cat ears wearing jailbait whore who totally creamed herself when he signed her DVD copy of Full Metal Alchemist and gave her a wink? I mean, like, he could've, I mean, I'm sure a couple of those little girls would've followed him into his hotel room and let him Full Metal their pussies all night long.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:25 am

Vaporwear wrote:
#KillVic would have produced some evidence about it a long time ago, and/or at least one of those teens would have talked about it on Twatter for attention.
Instead all we heard about was PrideWhore being butthurt for being denied the #BigDick, a landwhale saying "my adult dumb friend was pumped and dumped by Vic, after i repeatedly told her he would have pumped and dumped her, and he did it in my bed to rub it in my whale mug", a feminist cunt saying "he was hitting on me, i rejected him and he told me to fuck off, it was like rape in a war zone".
And then he was fired over jellybeans the Funi clique hating him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wouldn't blame him. He deserves at least one freebie for that Sakuracon trailer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Do you guys think he fucked a 15 year old girl though? I mean, not raped, but fucked one?
Maybe when he was fifteen himself, yeah
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:02 pm

There was also those twins he did a threesome with, the rascal.

Hey Mike, there's no glory in having a 10-incher if you don't know how to use it!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:02 pm
There was also those twins he did a threesome with, the rascal.
Nah, he never got to bang those sluts, but that didn't stop KickVic from trying to use the incident to insist he's a sex pest, pedophile and rapist or whatever the fuck.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:21 am

About the only thing this whole #KillVic crap did is give the Lumberjack Trucker a few months of distraction from reality:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.