Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Bootyhole Bandit

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 am
I'd like to add a heartfelt "Fuck you!" to LardFat, the total cunt, Guru Larry, the most disloyal cunt and Brad, the midlife crisis cunt. Also, I hope you all get raped all the time.
Yay, LardFat is catching on. 😄

I know some people will give him a pass, and while I don’t blame them, I think Brad knew to an extent. Especially with Mantis being involved.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:38 am

Beelzquill wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 am
I'd like to add a heartfelt "Fuck you!" to LardFat, the total cunt, Guru Larry, the most disloyal cunt and Brad, the midlife crisis cunt. Also, I hope you all get raped all the time.
Dude that's too far, wow. I mean asking rapeculture to pay Brad a visit is one thing, but Lordfat? My god his dick will smell of failure for weeks.
Failure and Philly Cheesesteaks. I'm convinced that this particular aroma is deeply ingrained within Lardfat's DNA at this point. :D
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 am

knowing lordfat he'd probably let himself get rapecultured on stream.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:58 am

Farts and failure, that should've been a name for Lordfat's "new" stream with his worthless friends.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 am

Beelzquill wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 am
knowing lordfat he'd probably let himself get rapecultured on stream.
Hey, whatever gets views, right? :D
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:36 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:38 pm
Her second quote:

""I feel as though — had the management of Channel Awesome nurtured us better, it would have done wonders for them too," Saucedo said. "It would been mutually beneficial to both…"

Like I said before, she has a low IQ and is easily manipulated. Marz... No amount of nurturing can hide that grating trucker voice and your boring review style.
Bullshit. How would it have benefited CA to spend more time, money and effort on dogshit videos from someone nobody was watching? You leeched off CA to get an automatic fanbase. This wasn't a case of CA signing someone like Amazing Atheist, Spoony or Angry Joe who brought their own fanbase to the website. Yeah, THOSE people should have been promoted. A typical shitty internet website would have promoted those guys to the exclusion of you lot. They'd have fired Lupa and kept Spoony on because Spoony made money for them. There's a reason Twitch has double standards and twitch partners get 1000 extra chances to shake their tits, while average joe streamer gets instabanned for being shirtless in the summer.

She's just so buttmad that she can't make gobs of free cash and get loads of publicity/views on all her shit now, automatic. Sorry bitch, you in the algorithm now! Your videos have to compete against the 1000s of others plugging up the market. You're just another one of them now. Except that, unlike those other small channels, you have no hope of ever making a good video. Because you've never made one and never will. You produced shit videos for years and you're making even shittier videos now. Your failure on youtube is more than deserved. Like DSP, you clutter up the website with shit that contributes to higher server costs for youtube and provides no benefit to anyone.

It does kinda suck that small channels who make good videos in current year have a much harder time getting into search results and having their videos seen. I've found a lot of very tiny youtube channels who produce fun videos that get no views. But that's a result of Marz and every other TGWTG cunt starting this trend of "videos for pay" where people are incentivized to shit out videos daily so their channel stats and ad revenue looks good. Like how DSP will say "I get x amount of views on this channel per month" while ignoring how many views the individual VIDEOS get.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:40 am

I'd give Saucedo some sauce.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:41 am

I'm just gonna leave this here.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:43 am

A M A Z I N G G R O W T H
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:36 am
They'd have fired Lupa and kept Spoony on because Spoony made money for them.
That would have been a bad, bad PR idea that would have gotten them shit tons of more bad publicity than it already did. Other female contributors might have stood up for her, possibly starting a ChangeTheChannel movement (and possibly kickstarted the SJW movement) right there. Not to mention that part of the reason they fired Spoony was his autistic twitter meltdown. I don't care how much money you make someone, no self-respecting company is gonna want to keep you around after that shit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.