Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:32 pm

I don't think Marzgurl is struck often enough.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:38 pm

Her second quote:

""I feel as though — had the management of Channel Awesome nurtured us better, it would have done wonders for them too," Saucedo said. "It would been mutually beneficial to both…"

Like I said before, she has a low IQ and is easily manipulated. Marz... No amount of nurturing can hide that grating trucker voice and your boring review style.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:49 pm

MarzGurl was only there because of what a bleeding-heart pussy Doge is. She lost the Nostalgia Chick contest and yet Doge let her on the site anyways because of pity.
If he'd only sent rejection letter instead.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:13 pm

Dear Mrs. Saucedude,

Bitch you nasty.

Kind regards,
Dog Walker.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Oh yeah,
pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:38 pm
No amount of nurturing can hide that grating trucker voice and your boring review style.
I once read a blog post of hers long ago where she acknowledged that she was aware of these and other problems and said that she was able to hide them, but felt it would be "fake" and "not her" or something like that.

Of course all the comments were ass-kissing. I tried to tell her that maybe she should "fake it" for the cameras. It's not like she has to do it 24/7. But my comment was lost in a sea of "You go girl!" "We love you like you are"
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 pm
Oh yeah,
pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:38 pm
No amount of nurturing can hide that grating trucker voice and your boring review style.
I once read a blog post of hers long ago where she acknowledged that she was aware of these and other problems and said that she was able to hide them, but felt it would be "fake" and "not her" or something like that.

Of course all the comments were ass-kissing. I tried to tell her that maybe she should "fake it" for the cameras. It's not like she has to do it 24/7. But my comment was lost in a sea of "You go girl!" "We love you like you are"
Film and video is nothing but being fake. Dress up the sets, wear make up and costumes, speak with a pleasing voice. SMILE

You know what you get when you try to be real like Marzgurl? You get Marzgurl views.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:12 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 pm
And they actively encouraged this ass kissing shit in their communities and wonder why no one cares about them any more. And it lead to Jewario's victims being scared to speak out because of the psycho fans they crafted who can't handle anything bad said about them.

I will keep repeating that claim to all you CA fucks lurking here. I want every one of you to keep reading that and feel guilty that your egos prevented Justin from facing justice for what he did. The only people I feel are innocent in this from the 2008-2012 period who were there for more than a month are Brad (I know you are embracing the SocJus now, but you weren't then), Larry and Lordkat since they were actually open to criticism. Fuck the rest of you, get over yourselves and learn from this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 am

I'd like to add a heartfelt "Fuck you!" to LardFat, the total cunt, Guru Larry, the most disloyal cunt and Brad, the midlife crisis cunt. Also, I hope you all get raped all the time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 am
I'd like to add a heartfelt "Fuck you!" to LardFat, the total cunt, Guru Larry, the most disloyal cunt and Brad, the midlife crisis cunt. Also, I hope you all get raped all the time.
Dude that's too far, wow. I mean asking rapeculture to pay Brad a visit is one thing, but Lordfat? My god his dick will smell of failure for weeks.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 am

Beelzquill wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 am
Dude that's too far, wow. I mean asking rapeculture to pay Brad a visit is one thing, but Lordfat? My god his dick will smell of farts for weeks.
What I read.