Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:37 pm

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:03 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:24 pm
pibbs wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:50 pm
She just turned 33.
11 jobs in less than 17 years.
>On average she can't hold a job for 2 years

No wonder she is in her current predicament
I agree that is amazing. I am her exact age and while I started a little later at 18 due to my dad wanting me to focus on my studies, I have only had 3 jobs in my life with one being the internship to get my current job. Having that many jobs means that you have a problem.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 am

I've worked at all 4 jobs I've had for multiple years. Even the shitty food jobs as a teen.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:29 am

The poor logic of Ron Toye's bullshit is just painful.

The guy is now claiming they never wanted Vic in jail, just wanted a "safe" work place and con scene. Vic is a sick sexual predator and yet they think he only assaults women in anime related places? Who cares about the girls at his church or wherever else he might go. Or maybe Vic only goes after fat ugly voice actresses.

These people make it so obvious they know Vic is not a threat. They just wanted him out of the industry. How does anyone take them seriously?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:59 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 am
I've worked at all 4 jobs I've had for multiple years. Even the shitty food jobs as a teen.
Yup, the number of jobs does not really tell you anything. I have had 5 jobs (from a bouncer to a forwarding agent) in the past 20 years, still I haven't been unemployed more than maybe ~3 months of that time.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:26 am

Having a lot of Jobs since the new Millennium isn't weird. Most jobs we have around here are part time so you are constantly looking and praying to find the job that can offer you adequate hours, yearly. Having a job where you can work for twenty-five years and retire is a thing of the past for most people.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:39 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:29 am

The guy is now claiming they never wanted Vic in jail, just wanted a "safe" work place and con scene. Vic is a sick sexual predator and yet they think he only assaults women in anime related places? Who cares about the girls at his church or wherever else he might go. Or maybe Vic only goes after fat ugly voice actresses.

These people make it so obvious they know Vic is not a threat. They just wanted him out of the industry. How does anyone take them seriously?
These people change their stance so much that I lose track. Ron is one someone I want to see eat the entire shit cookie.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:30 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:39 am
Guest wrote:

These people change their stance so much that I lose track. Ron is one someone I want to see eat the entire shit cookie.
Ron Soye and his fellow voice acting cunt crusaders need to go down for this shit, but I want to see MarzSlime face justice most of all. Her comment about going after other people in the anime industry after Vic was taken down triggered me.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:38 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:30 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:39 am
Guest wrote:

Ron Soye and his fellow voice acting cunt crusaders need to go down for this shit, but I want to see MarzSlime face justice most of all. Her comment about going after other people in the anime industry after Vic was taken down triggered me.
Oh yeah, that was from the fake victim story I baited her with. Dumbass bitch.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:52 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:26 am
Having a lot of Jobs since the new Millennium isn't weird. Most jobs we have around here are part time so you are constantly looking and praying to find the job that can offer you adequate hours, yearly. Having a job where you can work for twenty-five years and retire is a thing of the past for most people.
It's like that where I'm from as well, it's a lot of retail where they don't want to pay you shit and a lot of people end up working 3 different jobs to get enough hours.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]