Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 1:31 am

Kama wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:28 am
Hey now! I'd say we're less parasitic vultures than the clickbaiters. I mean for one thing we aren't KF and another thing we actually have relevant things to say when we aren't going off topic.
We're parasites that don't benefit from our host, at all.

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 1:37 am

Some people like watching cheese pizza. It dosen't matter how happy you make some dummies, you suck ass and your content is trash.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri May 17, 2019 1:50 am

I just finished watching his stream and honestly Cody is right. It's falling into the same trap as Gamergate.

You need to think ahead with content or you go under. I really don't know why TUG us mad since Cody actually did say he was the only Stand with Vic YouTuber who has the best chance of being successful after this stuff ends.

I also love the shit with the girly boi Damien Mills being a lap dog.

What has been eye opening thanks to Kick Vic is that 4 Kids may have been the only anime company not filled with assholes.

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 1:55 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:50 am
You need to think ahead with kahntent or you go under. I really don't know why TUG us mad since Cody actually did say he was the only Stand with Vic YouTuber who has the best chance of being successful after this stuff ends.
TUG knows he sucks dick.
Dehbashi wrote:
What has been eye opening thanks to Kick Vic is that 4 Kids may have been the only anime company not filled with assholes.
Sean Schemmel did voices for them. I remember reading on the foxdicks that dead Jew tranny faggot Maddie Blaustien used to harass nu-Pokemon dub voice actors. But I read that on the foxdicks and I don't pay attention to Pokemon drama from fifteen years ago. Who knows, after what was said on that stream maybe he was right.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri May 17, 2019 1:58 am

Dehbashi wrote:
It doesn't matter if it's New York, LA, or Texas. Almost all actors are catty bitches.

Edit: Oh and regarding tranny Blaustein-- dude died from untreated stomach disease. Read this if you want to see some pokespergs reee that Wikipedia wouldn't immediately declare him dead when it happened.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 am

*cough*
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:24 pm
Bobito wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 3:20 am
That trio doesn't add anything to all this show
It's the reason I haven't said anything about Yellowflash or TUG yet. They are completely unnecessary. Fucking Jimbo Metokur talking about the CA fuckheads already was amateur hour. Those two? Bush league. It's like listening to Movieblob talk about movies, such shallow understanding of the topic that it's tedious.
*cough*

Anyway, I'm glad they got called out and even more glad that they are assmad about it. Fuck them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 17, 2019 3:57 am

So the sperg barons yellow flash and TUG got called out? That's amazing. Those two are extramana levels of bad who only got an audience through playing sides in conflict and sheer video numbers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 17, 2019 4:11 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:31 am
Kama wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:28 am
Hey now! I'd say we're less parasitic vultures than the clickbaiters. I mean for one thing we aren't KF and another thing we actually have relevant things to say when we aren't going off topic.
We're parasites that don't benefit from our host, at all.
I was gonna say we evolved to the point where we don't even need a host unlike KF or youtubers that do nothing but talk about lolcows 24/7.

If we needed these lolcow hosts that badly we wouldn't go on long winded off topic tangents about TV shows, movies, etc. lol

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 5:54 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:57 am
So the sperg barons yellow flash and TUG got called out? That's amazing. Those two are extramana levels of bad who only got an audience through playing sides in conflict and sheer video numbers.
Cody basically called any of those fuckers a shit and Yellowfag and That Umbrella Faggot will have a stream today talking about it. If the shoe fits, right? Especially Yellowcunt is omega butthurt about it, despite not even being named. It's glorious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 17, 2019 6:19 am

Hero Hei also joined the fun. The three of them were attacking Cody on twitter earlier. Cody basically told YellowFlash that he's no better than DSP.