Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:08 am

Actually swelling from arthritis did.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:11 am

TUG going full whiny bitch like when he got called out on stream, how did I not see this? He's gotta hold that L and change that thumbnail to the shitty paint NPC.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

A12

Post by A12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:43 am

Marzgurl is already scheming to turn on Funimation during the trial, even KF is warning about it:

https://archive.li/rRIlO

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:24 pm

'dunking'?

It's a Response listing all possible defenses! Of course they're going to shotgun everything! Has anyone actually READ it? There are shit in there that contradicts other shit! I point again to the Oberlin College lawsuit. How many people thought the college's initial response was a slam dunk?

"Oh, it's a first amendment issue! It'll get tossed out!"

$11 million dollar judgement later....

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:01 pm

The funny part is that the VAs of Funi have been acting like shields for this cunt and she is already thinking about the stabbing them in the back. While he is not an employee there, I can't wait for her to accuse Soye of rape. It would be glorious to see the shit storm that would happen. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:30 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:01 pm
The funny part is that the VAs of Funi have been acting like shields for this cunt and she is already thinking about the stabbing them in the back.
Serves them right, they trusted someone from TGWTG.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Those people are willing to throw a supposed friend away for what can only amount to less than $20k.

That is disgusting to me.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:30 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
The funny part is that the VAs of Funi have been acting like shields for this cunt and she is already thinking about the stabbing them in the back.
To quote the fable about the farmer and the snake, "You knew what I was when you picked me up." Or you should've done your research after #complicit before hitching your train to this random twitter crusader and figured out she does this shit all the time. It looks like it's compulsive at this point.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:25 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Dehbashi wrote:
Exactly what I expected. These SJW cunts were using Vic as a trial run to see if they could get this kind of name and shame brigade going to run off anyone in the anime industry they personally didn't care for. They have no loyalty to anyone because their only goal is to come in and take over. They want all the power to run shit in every industry they infiltrate. it's why anita sarkeesian was crying a river of tears about E3 not having enough Wombyn and SPECIFICALLY about it not having enough of HER in it. Fucking daft cunt.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:32 pm

They just want the power to destroy lifes, either to gain power or feel less miserable for a moment.
Poonoo wrote:
Dehbashi wrote:
Serves them right, they trusted someone from TGWTG twitter.
ftfy
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:24 pm
It's a Response listing all possible defenses! Of course they're going to shotgun everything! Has anyone actually READ it? There are shit in there that contradicts other shit! I point again to the Oberlin College lawsuit. How many people thought the college's initial response was a slam dunk?
Haven't you read the analysis by Todd CuckShadow, Ace Attorney? Funi is not fucking around. They're bad-ass.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette