Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:41 pm

That’s exactly it.

Besides, these people are the kinds who start shit but can’t handle the backlash. That’s why they want an NPC filled world where nobody ever questions them or has doubts. These garbage sub human trash piles disgust me, I really hope they all suffer tenfold.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:22 pm
>kicks Vic
>gets Vic's gigs

Not suspicious in the slightest.

Also what are they still butthurt about? Haven't they "won"?
Anime Matsuri in Texas are the only convention that hasn't kicked him yet, literally every other convention has so to them the job isn't done. Also they need to keep the drama going otherwise they will get less twitter likes.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:57 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
>kicks Vic
>gets Vic's gigs

Anime Matsuri in Texas are the only convention that hasn't kicked him yet, literally every other convention has so to them the job isn't done. Also they need to keep the drama going otherwise they will get less twitter likes.
I’ve been tracking this shit more than I like to admit, and all the people involved I despise. KaiserFaggot and Megami33 of TFS had to weigh in since women and faggots almost always go SJW. I’d heard that Colleeen Clinkenbeard actually stuck up for Vic but haven’t verified it.

This shit is out of hand. At this point it’s not even about Vic, it’s about the authoritarian tyranny of these fucked up scumbags.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am

Some people will never be satisfied. My journo friend lost all his jobs, but that wasn't enough. These chicks that he conned or "regret-raped" got together on a Facebook page and concocted matching stories to report to the police. And then idiots say, "Their stories are SO SIMILAR! It must be true!"

Anyways, he did his time and they still won't let it go. This one "victim", one that is almost certainly lying, keeps getting "triggered" every few months and goes crying to the local news who gives her air time for some reason. She got on the news because she was watching the Kavanaugh kangaroo court and got triggered. That's news for some reason. And then she was on the news again last night for some reason. She's supposed to be an attorney and she doesn't know how to sign up for the alert system for offenders. Even I knew about this and I had an alert on him.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am
Some people will never be satisfied. My journo friend lost all his jobs, but that wasn't enough. These chicks that he conned or "regret-raped" got together on a Facebook page and concocted matching stories to report to the police. And then idiots say, "Their stories are SO SIMILAR! It must be true!"

Anyways, he did his time and they still won't let it go. This one "victim", one that is almost certainly lying, keeps getting "triggered" every few months and goes crying to the local news who gives her air time for some reason. She got on the news because she was watching the Kavanaugh kangaroo court and got triggered. That's news for some reason. And then she was on the news again last night for some reason. She's supposed to be an attorney and she doesn't know how to sign up for the alert system for offenders. Even I knew about this and I had an alert on him.
I hope things finally break eventually, we can't keep going like this.

So in other NPC news Cuckdom Geekdom101 has been low key supporting Cuntimation and has targeted a Vic supporter named Perfection by making fake DMs implicating that he's a pedophile. Ever noticed that they always use pedophilia when slandering someone?

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:37 am

The chick who said she knew Vic before he was famous posted this

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 am

OK, what is this article supposed to prove? I don't understand. I don't know who the fuck she is. Is she in the article? I don't see anyone named Michelle mentioned.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:05 am

Poonoo wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
>kicks Vic
>gets Vic's gigs

They also have to keep it going until they find a new target to destroy for likes and retweets. I expect those cuckboy male SJW voice actors who turned on vic to get outed soon.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:05 am
Poonoo wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
>kicks Vic
>gets Vic's gigs

They also have to keep it going until they find a new target to destroy for likes and retweets. I expect those cuckboy male SJW voice actors who turned on vic to get outed soon.
Neil Kaplain (anti Vic faggot) has some accusations with actual evidence but they’re just going to ignore that for now. Not sure if they’re trolling but a guy who claims he was underage at the time say Marchi did something to him. Even if it’s true she’ll never face any justice because that’s how these twisted fucks work.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:05 am
Poonoo wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
>kicks Vic
>gets Vic's gigs

Neil the cuck is next.
Not because there's a story about him being a creep with a girl at a con like Vic, but because he wrote that Vic should be disciplined instead of fired and arrested