Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:14 pm

I can't stand Phelan's new obsession with reviewing bargain basement cartoons. Even Lupa should have canned his ass when he started doing that shit. I'd have canned his ass at buying shitty bootleg dollar store knock off toys.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 am

sigh wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:59 pm
Food reviews, this is getting desperate. At least mikej tried to make it somewhat interesting and have a semblance of a purpose.
It may not be an advertisement, but did somebody count how many times she says Nutrisystem in this video?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:30 pm
I think Brad may be the only one to still put out a constant stream of scripted videos.
Phelan still does one a week. The shitty animated movies shitty reviews are somewhere around 25 minutes and are very formulaic so I guess they are scripted, though he has other stuff he does and Brad pumps out his stuff constantly and a scripted video a week. I guess Lewis does as well, but I didn't check his stuff in a while.
Yeah, Linkara's still going. And he sometimes has a whole month where he reviews a horror comic every day, pretty sure they're scripted. Just not very well.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:54 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 am
sigh wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:59 pm
Food reviews, this is getting desperate. At least mikej tried to make it somewhat interesting and have a semblance of a purpose.
It may not be an advertisement, but did somebody count how many times she says Nutrisystem in this video?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:30 pm
I think Brad may be the only one to still put out a constant stream of scripted videos.
Phelan still does one a week. The shitty animated movies shitty reviews are somewhere around 25 minutes and are very formulaic so I guess they are scripted, though he has other stuff he does and Brad pumps out his stuff constantly and a scripted video a week. I guess Lewis does as well, but I didn't check his stuff in a while.
Yeah, Linkara's still going. And he sometimes has a whole month where he reviews a horror comic every day, pretty sure they're scripted. Just not very well.
Linkara's autism won't allow him to break schedule and do something else.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:28 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:14 pm
I can't stand Phelan's new obsession with reviewing bargain basement cartoons. Even Lupa should have canned his ass when he started doing that shit. I'd have canned his ass at buying shitty bootleg dollar store knock off toys.
Better post that as a Youtube comment so Phelous can feebly sass at it, then parade the subsequent screencap on his Twitter so his gaggle of sycophants can simultaneously mob you while administering Phelous' much-needed daily injection of self-esteem.

Lord knows that boy's gonna need it, dating Lupa and all.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:41 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:39 pm
So she's not being sponsored. Which is kind of sad.
That's what she said.
Like how she supposedly had to leave her manlet husband for another state for super important work. That job took her a few weeks and she's still there.

She's a weeb, why doesn't she review anime or something? Being female alone could possibly place her in a good spot. Who cares for basic bitch diet reviews that are neither professional-looking nor by a hot chick?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:01 pm
Who cares for basic bitch diet reviews that are neither professional-looking nor by a hot chick?
If only, this is diet food review. Nothing to do with a diet.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:32 pm

sigh wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:19 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Who cares for basic bitch diet reviews that are neither professional-looking nor by a hot chick?
If only, this is diet food review. Nothing to do with a diet.
Ha, shit, you're right. She's not even reviewing the system or anything. The only food review worth watching is Running on Empty by Reviewbrah, everyone knows that. All the others are faggots.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:28 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 am
You mean his big Halloween tradition where he dresses up as a shitty Crypt Keeper replacement? Well, I guess it's positive that he ackwnoledges the existence of non-capeshit comics...
Kugelfisch wrote:
She's a weeb, why doesn't she review anime or something? Being female alone could possibly place her in a good spot. Who cares for basic bitch diet reviews that are neither professional-looking nor by a hot chick?
I'm always amazed how many manga chapters and animu with way too long titles true weebs can watch per week.

Maybe she's a weeb like how Linkara is a comic book expert?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:28 pm
I'm always amazed how many manga chapters and animu with way too long titles true weebs can watch per week.

Maybe she's a weeb like how Linkara is a comic book expert?
While possible, keep in mind that she's basically got yellow fever. She's the female equivalent to some dude getting a mail order bride with her broke-in-half-giant husbando from some third-rate rice field nation.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:57 pm

She's always on about Japanese culture and shit but then married a Filipino.

That's like being into Transformers and buying a Gobot.

It's like being a wine connoisseur and drinking Jungle Juice.

It's like wanting to be a Hollywood star but reviews diet food on YouTube instead.