Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
sigh

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by sigh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:09 am
But she REALLY LOVES HER JOB GUYS.
She does, but she was supposed to earn money by doing it.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 am

No he always meant to unfriend you, just the incessant bitching reminded him you existed.

But seriously, THE FUCK DID SHE EXPECT?! She's genuinely surprised.
But he did fix the issues. He fired or ran off you stupid problem bitches.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:32 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 am
Exactly, what she is expecting? A public apology and reparations?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:27 am

Well, if this were a normal situation where I learned a friend was talking about me over social media, I'd probably unfriend them, too. But take it in context of him being up at the top with those making the decisions in the company, the man who is the Nostalgia Critic.
You just said it yourself, you fat cunt. You'd unfriend them too. No shit you would.

Let's say tomorrow you find out a friend you did business with wrote a 2000 word screed on twitter shitting on you and low-key comparing you to rapists and abusers. Your friend's friends then all posted #meagain bullshit and virtue signal how awful you are. Then you find out your friend and her friends were on a livestream for 5 hours drawing pictures of you with your head replaced by a penis, and laughing like schoolchildren.

"BAAWWW how dare he not address this!"

First off, why would he? He cheated you out of some money 6+ years ago. You probably had no contract or anything. You were young and dumb and got suckered.

Second, it's fucking TGWTG! You helped build this toxic community, you ass! None of you lot ever engaged with negative criticism. Ironically, you're the one sperging out now and acting like busystreet used to. It's only fair TGWTG respond the same way they used to respond to that: block and ignore.

Why would you expect anything else? DHI was born from butthurt forum posters fleeing the spoony and tgwtg forums after they said something sucked and were immediately permabanned. Random shitposts saying Doge's screaming is annoying is way less toxic than 2000 words of sperge on twatter where you compare your treatment at TGWTG to that of rape and abuse victims.

Stop being so fucking greedy. Go to your job you love, then come home and make videos for fun, and then hang out with friends. You'll never get that money back and nobody will give you money in the future if you keep making boring shit nobody wants to see.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:36 am

This little episode has certainly justified having a Marzgurl thread to me. From a trucker lady with shit taste that didn't know how to use makeup she grew into first class cunt. Granny Lupa would be proud. As always, nobodies will eventually deliver.

Right, bitch, your sand nigger welcoming vagina must be pretty dry because Douche has decided to dump your worthless, boring ass instead of apologizing to you? For what would he be exactly apologizing? That he allowed you on TGWTG to begin with?

I feel similar to Iron Liz when he started making fun of Linky - no matter what, at some point, he was his boyfriend, you don't get to erase that shame with few snarky comments. But at least Liz was smarter than your average TGWTG nobody it would seem. Trucker lady certainly isn't.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 am
No he always meant to unfriend you, just the incessant bitching reminded him you existed.

But seriously, THE FUCK DID SHE EXPECT?! She's genuinely surprised.
Again, this shit is not about justice, Michaud is clearly to blame for a lot of this shit but they are trying to drag Doge into it because he is more popular. Generate drama with him and you'll get people taking if he responds, which means more attention for you and money. This is a way to still attach yourself to TGWTG because you are nothing without them.

It's about money for these cunts, they are irrelevant and need attention to get clicks and donations so this is the only way they know how. Both Lupa and Marzgurl were bitching about views (Marzgurl desperately making dirty food reviews, Lupa praying to get 100,000 views on one video) just before this shit blew up, I guarantee you they read our threads talking shit about how both of them are pathetically trying to hold on to their eFame and conjured up this shit because we made them butthurt with the truth.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Just...
Here it is. One of them finally admits that nothing really happened. But they found some made up bullshit so they can play victim. I could not sigh any harder. Again what they experienced was normal shit everyone deals with when working for a shitty boss.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:53 pm

What constitutes research? Googling the first page of "abuse at work?"

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Fucking bitches are just trying to carve out their own MeToo club since their TGWTG audience and $$$ are gone.

"I was abused. Not physically, not sexually, but I've umm... done a lot of research online and I was definitely abused. Please check out my videos and don't forget to Like and Subscribe."

Good job, Kaylyn. You've managed to make Doge look like the sane, straight guy in all of this.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:55 pm

You know they're in the dying days when they begin to turn on themselves, to scrape together whatever they can.
It isn't just a money strategy; it's part of an overall "someone take care of me" strategy.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.