Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:06 pm

Honestly - most of these dub actors are people you hire when you want to work on the cheap. Vic's not a terrible VA but at his peak he was definitely B list. The A listers all move on to Burgerland cartoons usually.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:34 pm

I see what you mean. Then again A-lister VA, B-lister VA, don't matter. It's like winning gold in the Special Olympics. Congratulations, you're still retarded.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:43 pm

There is no justice in this world. Even Justin Roiland (who sucks massive dick) allegedly had empirical evidence such as texts to underage girls and an apology for a sexual assault but we never saw any of it on display. It was just word of mouth and always will be because that’s easier for the opposition.

Just look at that apple river stabbing shit in Wisconsin. A bunch of douchebag teenagers attacked a man in his 50s with health problems unprovoked and one learned the meaning of fuck around and find out by way of knife. The witnesses brought to the stand were low IQ speds who couldn’t even get their stories straight and somehow the guy has still been found guilty.

I’ll say this much, if I ever get on the bad end of a case like we see today, I’m going out with a bang.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:52 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:43 pm
Just look at that apple river stabbing shit in Wisconsin. A bunch of douchebag teenagers attacked a man in his 50s with health problems unprovoked and one learned the meaning of fuck around and find out by way of knife. The witnesses brought to the stand were low IQ speds who couldn’t even get their stories straight and somehow the guy has still been found guilty.
Ugh. And the dipshits got it all on video too. A jury saw the teens surround him, whip up a lynch mob, and attack him. And they didn't care. Probably a bunch of fucking women on the jury falling for the whole "honor student, wouldn't hurt a fly" act.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:45 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:45 am
When the fuck did this happen?! No wonder she doesn't post pics anymore. She's shaped like a potato and her tits are lop-sided! And what an absolute dumbass. Got most questions wrong, and sounded like a fucking retard during any banter. This was the funniest thing I've seen today though.

They got their asses kicked. How the fuck did they get selected for this show? The interview stage should have filtered that dullard out right away.
What makes it unbelievable is that the manlet wasn't bad. He at least got alot of it correct. She was a complete liability for him. She couldn't even follow the instructions correctly. It flat out says change a character in the word to get a correct answer and this dumb cunt kept saying words with more characters than the word on the screen. I also love that they bragged about being nerds including dressing as Batman and Phantasm and she still got Caine wrong.

Funniest part was Ahmad Rashad wanting to shoot himself listening to them talking how they met and being nerds. He definitely was thinking I was a sports broadcaster thanks to playing American football and now I have to listen to shit like this. :lol:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:06 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:52 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:43 pm
Ugh. And the dipshits got it all on video too. A jury saw the teens surround him, whip up a lynch mob, and attack him. And they didn't care. Probably a bunch of fucking women on the jury falling for the whole "honor student, wouldn't hurt a fly" act.
Yeah it really pisses me off, feels like there is no justice in the world anymore.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:41 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:45 am
pibbs wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:45 am
When the fuck did this happen?! No wonder she doesn't post pics anymore. She's shaped like a potato and her tits are lop-sided! And what an absolute dumbass. Got most questions wrong, and sounded like a fucking retard during any banter. This was the funniest thing I've seen today though.

They got their asses kicked. How the fuck did they get selected for this show? The interview stage should have filtered that dullard out right away.
What makes it unbelievable is that the manlet wasn't bad. He at least got alot of it correct. She was a complete liability for him. She couldn't even follow the instructions correctly. It flat out says change a character in the word to get a correct answer and this dumb cunt kept saying words with more characters than the word on the screen. I also love that they bragged about being nerds including dressing as Batman and Phantasm and she still got Caine wrong.

Funniest part was Ahmad Rashad wanting to shoot himself listening to them talking how they met and being nerds. He definitely was thinking I was a sports broadcaster thanks to playing American football and now I have to listen to shit like this. :lol:
You could tell he was biting his tongue, too! It was obvious.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:18 am

Listening to them talk about all the nerdshit they're into on a game show for normalfags reminds me of the old adage about controlling one's power level

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:10 pm

It's always funny when that type leaves the Internet bubble and thinks it's cool now to be a "nerd", not realising that to everyone else the guy winning Jeopardy several times in a row is a nerd.
They are just spastic geeks with the most shallow soyfag interests imaginable.

To the general public, they are no better than that acne-ridden, half-a-fag, trenchcoat-and-fedora-wearing, katana-owning, 32yr old, virginal, Pokimane chat moderator.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:10 pm
To the general public, they are no better than that acne-ridden, half-a-fag, trenchcoat-and-fedora-wearing, katana-owning, 32yr old, virginal, Pokimane chat moderator.
Hurtful.
SpoilerShow
Is that an actual person? I don't know anything about Pokemon. Twitch titty streamers are too normalfaggy for me.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you