Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:41 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:37 pm
Vic cheated on his girlfriend, right? People keep saying he cheated on his wife, which is very different, IMO.
I think he was divorced at some point but who they're talking about he was engaged to but not actually his wife.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:02 pm

Still a dick move nonetheless, specially for a Bible-thumping Christcuck.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:09 pm

Nobody's perfect. As far as I'm aware, he's not pontificating to the legions of anime loving nerds about the ills of pre-marital sex (which, honestly, the Bible kind of flip-flops on from what I understand), so I personally don't really care. It's his life.
His Funimation cohorts, though they hate him with a passion, admit that, for all his flaws, he's very good at his job and for that reason alone he doesn't deserve to be out of a career at the behest of some screeching fucktards and their petty personal jealousies.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Getting your girlfriend, even if she's your secret second one, a job isn't "casting couch" stuff. The casting couch would be "Suck my dick and you'll get this job/role/position". Or more explicitly, trading sexual favours with somebody you're NOT in a relationship with.
They are having a really hard time with him being a poonhound without any ulterior motives, aren't they? It just drives them nuts that he was just fucking around. Not for power, not with minors, not for favours, not against anyone's will, just plain fucking around. They want to "slut shame" him so bad it's not even funny.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:02 pm
Still a dick move nonetheless, specially for a Bible-thumping Christcuck.
Christcucks are by and large normalfags and all they do is piss and shit and jizz on eachother.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:09 pm
he's very good at his job and for that reason alone he doesn't deserve to be out of a career at the behest of some screeching fucktards and their petty personal jealousies.
Oh, sure, I wasn't suggesting otherwise. Vic can bang as much pussy as he wants, I never fault anyone for being a legit Casanova. It is, thought, against the religious views that he puts upfront as guiding his life, specially if he cheated on his woman at the time ("thou shall not commit adultery"). But I'm pretty used to dealing with that sort of Christian to be honest. Guest is right, for once:
Broken Clock Guest wrote: Christcucks are by and large normalfags and all they do is piss and shit and jizz on eachother.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:51 pm

Blatant hypocrisy like that does tend to piss people off.
That's part of the reason my male feminist journo friend got nailed so hard I think.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:55 am
"Nobody said he could get his job back"

Nice lie, cunt. You're splitting hairs. You lot made a big deal about some fucking "redemption arc" animu plotline happening in your head. You said Vic should roll over, take it up the ass, lose his career like a nice little good goy, beg for forgiveness and then have a "redemption arc." And I remember the words "redemption arc" because I recall thinking at the time that it sounded fucking retarded, the notion that someone could be (((redeemed))) for being a supposed RAPIST, just because your sjw twitter cult says so. You know how a real rapist should be redeemed? With a 9mm bullet. But Vic isn't a rapist, is he? Where's the proof?

And now we see that the people who were trying to get rid of Vic were the ones actually running a casting couch and doing all kinds of unsavory shit. She's STILL bitching about the fucking hair-pulling, meanwhile we've got court depositions about a guy running a casting couch at Shitty Anime Dubs Central. The stupid cunt went from shielding JewRapio to shielding for a bunch of VAs with a hateboner for Vic and an actual boner for coercing sex from female underlings.
Yeah. It wasn't just random reject KVs. Monica pretty much said it in her deposition. Up to this day Shane Holmberg said it and said the lawsuit ruined that. SO her saying this is complete bullshit. I so want the truth to be he turned her down to fuck. That is why she is acting like this. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:24 pm
Christcucks are by and large normalfags and all they do is piss and shit and jizz on eachother.
That's the real holy trinity.
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:59 am
BTW if thats even true, that's nepotism, not a casting couch. Yes, its nepotism even if its your spouse or parter. Nepotism isn't sexual assault nor is it illegal. If nepotism was illegal it would literally be another shoah, can't have that.
I would bet tenbux Marzgurl was hoping that Ron and/or Monica would get her a VA gig as a medal of honor if everything went according to keikaku :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:55 am
"Nobody said he could get his job back"

Nice lie, cunt. You're splitting hairs. You lot made a big deal about some fucking "redemption arc" animu plotline happening in your head. You said Vic should roll over, take it up the ass, lose his career like a nice little good goy, beg for forgiveness and then have a "redemption arc." And I remember the words "redemption arc" because I recall thinking at the time that it sounded fucking retarded, the notion that someone could be (((redeemed))) for being a supposed RAPIST, just because your sjw twitter cult says so. You know how a real rapist should be redeemed? With a 9mm bullet. But Vic isn't a rapist, is he? Where's the proof?
This is all about them wanting to play judge, jury and executioner and create their own brand of "justice".

They want to decide who is guilty or not.
They want to set the punishment.
They want to decide wether or not you can be redeemed, and what quest you have to undertake.
They want power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:57 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:24 pm
That's the real holy trinity.
Is that why Christianity and Faith are such a sticky situation to be in? :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:57 pm
This is all about them wanting to play judge, jury and executioner and create their own brand of "justice".

They want to decide who is guilty or not.
They want to set the punishment.
They want to decide wether or not you can be redeemed, and what quest you have to undertake.
They want power.
Basically this. Their wet dream is to become Spanish Inquisition 2.0, except gayer with more tranny furries. Be it IN fags like Marzcunt, Retardera shitheads that need lobotomy or any other massive powertripping cunt that follows them to get a high out of that kind of authority is the same. It's not proof and facts, it's the exercise of power via manipulation and asserting their own truths and "values". Fuck them with their shitlaced dragon didlos and then throw them in the gulags they built.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow