Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by mad bum » Tue May 21, 2019 1:41 am

2019 is the year everyone has lolsuits (or threatens them)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 am

In response to the guestfag, I don’t want to take up space quoting him:

There was a lot of bullshit in your tirade about ‘believing the victims’ but what’s got me fucked up are the countless examples of teenage girls stepping up, after one of these Twitter losers implies that Vic molested them, to say, “no, that’s not accurate. Don’t drag me into this.” It’s happened damn near every time KillVic has cited a specific example and you SJW twats just ignore it.
You could say, “but muh R Kelly/Woody Allen,” and you’d still be wrong. Kelly clearly groomed those kids, Allen most likely groomed Soon-Yi, these are kids that interacted with Vic once at a convention, enjoyed it only to see their experience twisted into something unrecognizable by idiots with chips on their shoulders.
Because it isn’t about protecting victims, it’s all about a bunch of vindictive forty/fifty somethings fucking over a guy they don’t like as though it’s still high school and they want to kick him out of their clique.
Vic Mignogna is an innocent man, I will bet you money.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Tue May 21, 2019 2:27 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 am
In response to the guestfag, I don’t want to take up space quoting him:

There was a lot of bullshit in your tirade about ‘believing the victims’ but what’s got me fucked up are the countless examples of teenage girls stepping up, after one of these Twitter losers implies that Vic molested them, to say, “no, that’s not accurate. Don’t drag me into this.” It’s happened damn near every time KillVic has cited a specific example and you SJW twats just ignore it.
You could say, “but muh R Kelly/Woody Allen,” and you’d still be wrong. Kelly clearly groomed those kids, Allen most likely groomed Soon-Yi, these are kids that interacted with Vic once at a convention, enjoyed it only to see their experience twisted into something unrecognizable by idiots with chips on their shoulders.
Because it isn’t about protecting victims, it’s all about a bunch of vindictive forty/fifty somethings fucking over a guy they don’t like as though it’s still high school and they want to kick him out of their clique.
Vic Mignogna is an innocent man, I will bet you money.
>allen and soon yi
he never had much contact with her , he didnt even sleepover at farrows place and most importantly he wasnt even her adoptive father , he fucked his girlfriends daughter but thats all.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue May 21, 2019 2:45 am

Cuckson wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:27 am
>allen and soon yi
he never had much contact with her , he didnt even sleepover at farrows place and most importantly he wasnt even her adoptive father , he fucked his girlfriends daughter but thats all.
Come on, they didn't start fucking out of he blue, and she was barely legal when they "officially" started dating. Dunno about grooming, and both said he was never a father figure to Soon Yi, but such a fucked up relationship doesn't just happen from the ether.

And speaking of Woody Allen, surprised he didn't get the #meagain dance. Word is, he loves some head from pretty actress from his movies. Scarlett Johansson managed to get a pretty boost on her carreer doing his movies and sucking neurotic jew dick.

Drama Guest

Post by Drama Guest » Tue May 21, 2019 3:01 am

Not sure how much you guys and girls follow the Projared drama, but it turns out that Heidi, his wife that he cheated on, is far from an innocent victim. It turns out that she also was an awful vengeful person who was cheating on Projared back and was mad Jared was enjoying Holly over her.

Basically everyone in the Projared drama (Jared, Holly and Heidi) are all assholes worthy of Channel Awesome and Ross is the only real victim.

In hindsight, Marzgurl siding with Heidi alone should have been a red flag since everything Marzcunt touches turn to shit. Wonder how Marzcunt is going to react to that. Likely silence at BEST.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 21, 2019 3:06 am

Allen being a pedo at the very least has definitely been corroborated.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Tue May 21, 2019 3:39 am

Drama Guest wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:01 am
and girls

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 21, 2019 4:03 am

Drama Guest wrote:
Not sure how much you guys and girls follow the Projared drama, but it turns out that Heidi, his wife that he cheated on, is far from an innocent victim. It turns out that she also was an awful vengeful person who was cheating on Projared back and was mad Jared was enjoying Holly over her.

Basically everyone in the Projared drama (Jared, Holly and Heidi) are all assholes worthy of Channel Awesome and Ross is the only real victim.

In hindsight, Marzgurl siding with Heidi alone should have been a red flag since everything Marzcunt touches turn to shit. Wonder how Marzcunt is going to react to that. Likely silence at BEST.
Who cares about the petty who's sleeping with who crap? Focus on the actual allegations of underaged solicitation. Them being degenerates is their business (that we all laugh at).
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 21, 2019 10:06 am

A12 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:57 pm
Rekieta Law stream will be pretty interesting tonight:
Bullshit. You say that every time.
Drama Guest wrote:
I've just seen some of it - I doubt the cunt Heidi gets a lot of shit for this, but I honestly don't care about her, she can fuck off and try to look for another wealthy degenerate. Trucker lady is the one that needs hanging - she's still tweeting about it and trying to get as much SJW credit as possible. She likely sees herself as martyr. A lot of delusional maniacs do.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue May 21, 2019 11:58 am

Drama Guest wrote:
Jimbo Metokur's take is that BirdLady is full of shit and Jared wrote the chats