Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 1:47 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:01 am
Cody from Anime Outsiders is ripping into clickbaiters making daily videos about this shit and add nothing to what is on Nick's streams without naming them, but it's obviously aimed at Yellowflash and TUG and others like them. It's just before 2 hours in and is pretty much DHI.mp3 calling them view whores/money hungry.
He had some good points, but he just kept going on and on and repeating the same things over and over.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2687
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 16, 2019 2:23 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:01 am
Cody from Anime Outsiders is ripping into clickbaiters making daily videos about this shit and add nothing to what is on Nick's streams without naming them, but it's obviously aimed at Yellowflash and TUG and others like them. It's just before 2 hours in and is pretty much DHI.mp3 calling them view whores/money hungry.
Link to this?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. 8 minutes in and I already agree with his instance on Rentranny. God bless Cody.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19301
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 3:40 pm

That was pretty good dunking. Also hilarious to see the REEEEEEEing in chat. Cody is /ourguy/ for sure.

Edit: What a total cuck audience. Screaming for Nick to kick Cody and shit. They absolutely hate him calling out the shit for the GamerGate cancer it is. They hate being called out on being taken for a ride yet again.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Osterzone
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Osterzone » Thu May 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:40 pm
That was pretty good dunking. Also hilarious to see the REEEEEEEing in chat. Cody is /ourguy/ for sure.
More like /RushysGuy/

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1008
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Speaking of which the majority of the new AO podcast is Cody calling all of them out too. So if you want to hear basically what he said on Nick's stream, you can also hear it here.

http://animeoutsiders.com/house-of-weebs/

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19301
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 4:02 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:53 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:40 pm
That was pretty good dunking. Also hilarious to see the REEEEEEEing in chat. Cody is /ourguy/ for sure.
More like /RushysGuy/
kekity kek
There's always something, right? :lol:
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1008
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Dude this perfection guy's OC is some sonichu Chris-Chan shit.

User avatar
Osterzone
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Osterzone » Thu May 16, 2019 4:12 pm

Kama wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 pm
Dude this perfection guy's OC is some sonichu Chris-Chan shit.
Apparently he rage quits a lot in Xenoverse 2 because he sucks at PVP

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1008
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:12 pm
Kama wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 pm
Dude this perfection guy's OC is some sonichu Chris-Chan shit.
Apparently he rage quits a lot in Xenoverse 2 because he sucks at PVP
My favorite part is all the grand priests, angels, and Gods of Destruction ambush him cause they don't like him and he effortlessly beats them all because he's just that powerful yo.

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu May 16, 2019 8:54 pm

That's some autism

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests