Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:01 pm
Oh fuck off with your shitty comics. No one’s fucking talking about murdering him, he just can’t dub your precious anime or creep on teenagers at conventions. Boo fucking hoo.

If you grew up around Christians you’d recognize fucking creeps like Vic right away. “I’m a cool youth pastor. I’m your friend. What’s that? You don’t want me to grab your ass? Well, God will forgive me. Will he forgive you, you 15 year old temptress?” He became a Christian for the same reason he became a voice actor: access to the weak and vulnerable.
You keep making it more and more obvious this is about your issues with Christians, not whether there's actual good reason to think Vic did anything. If someone didn't want trans wymyn in the lady's room because they got groped by one, you'd probably think it was wrong and horrible though.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:01 pm

The projecting is really strong with marzguest.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:06 pm

I keep telling you that frogposter is trolling you. Nobody's that over the top and transparent with their motivations
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:27 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:06 pm
I keep telling you that frogposter is trolling you. Nobody's that over the top and transparent with their motivations
Comparing Marzgunt with an angel should have been the most obvious tell. C'mon, not even her thirstfags are THAT desperate.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:34 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:27 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Comparing Marzgunt with an angel should have been the most obvious tell. C'mon, not even her thirstfags are THAT desperate.
To me it was the focus on his Christianity and dodging the questions anyone asked to them. That is when I decided to stop now as well.

Now I won't take the troll seriously and mock him as well.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Seriously. You guys are taking all the bait like a 12 year old watching Twitch thots.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:50 pm

You'd think these guys had worse to complain about a supposed IRL hentai monster than "I must very much disapprove of his choice of Abrahamic belief system".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:23 pm

Marzgurl will never get views, hell she isn't now. LOOPA managed more views from her CTC cash-grab video.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:13 am

Anti-Christian? Maybe if you’d grown up around the repressed, condescending, molesting creeps that infest Christian spaces you would be too. And maybe you’d understand just how typical people like Vic are.

Here’s a Christian metaphor for you: Marzgurl has been through the fires of Hell to try and save people.

I’ve said all I can say. I didn’t really expect to change your minds, but I am disappointed in the sheer sexist ignorance of this forum.

I sincerely hope that Vic is stupid enough to go to trial. And I hope that the brave women he has victimized for years finally stand up and put him away forever.

Peace out.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:30 am

You'll be missed, guestfag.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.