Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 am

Well, since I sperged him on I don't want it to look like spite. These threads shouldn't be about some asshole attention-whoring.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 am
oohh so thats why pibbs went nuts. One of those people who goes insane the second he gets some kind of imaginary status on a board. You know the type of people we all make fun of on DHI if it happens in other places.
See what I mean?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 am
Well, since I sperged him on I don't want it to look like spite. These threads shouldn't be about some asshole attention-whoring.
How am I attention whoring if all I do is reply to you people accusing me of the most random things? Logic people use your fucking brains for once in your fucking lives.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:59 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:50 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:41 am
They'll think we're foxdicks for sure.
Foxdicks wouldn't be discussing Marzcunt, what with her being a member and all
Oh believe me, being a member of KF and PULL is going to work against Marz, I've met some people who hate both communities and her being involved with them makes them revile her even more.

ASS, go to the shed.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:38 am
Marz said she didn't know but she's reacted pretty fucking mildly to JW considering her absolute chimpout over the Vic situation.
Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and say she didn't know until they were making the google document. It was published on April 2nd 2018. On April 11 (JewWario's birthday), Channel Awesome uploads "Our Response" and anons figure out it's Justin in less than an hour. Kaylyn goes into damage control saying she didn't know, but Lindsay, Holly, Hope, and Dan all said that they knew longer. They didn't even tell JW's widow until after the whole internet found out. Is a week of hiding it that bad? No, but Marz would rather the public never found out and keep the secret just like the rest of them. That's why she cried in her video. She was sad that she got caught.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am

Help me get the facts straight, who lost Mantis' testimony, and was she the one who got harassed by catgirl army?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:09 am

I'm not a weeb so I haven't been following this entire thing very closely.
That said, I thought this whole campaign was about trying to get some voice actor fired because he was hugging people at conventions and trying to hook up with (adult) fans. Probably not the most polite behavior, but also nothing worthy of starting a life-ruining internet outrage mob.
However, if this guy is now being accused of actual rape and being child molester then that should be reported to the police and investigated, not tried over forum ranting and Twitter posts.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:11 am

RedLine wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:09 am
I'm not a weeb so I haven't been following this entire thing very closely.
That said, I thought this whole campaign was about trying to get some voice actor fired because he was hugging people at conventions and trying to hook up with (adult) fans. Probably not the most polite behavior, but also nothing worthy of starting a life-ruining internet outrage mob.
However, if this guy is now being accused of actual rape and being child molester then that should be reported to the police and investigated, not tried over forum ranting and Twitter posts.
That's basically all that has been revealed. Plus one very dubious story about a woman who is now a turbofeminist #meagain keyboard slacktivist who claims Vic tried to fuck her when she was underage... And she said no... And nothing happened.

She was 16 btw according to her. Not 12.

Haven't seen any actual proof of Vic being a rapist or child molester. But that's the typical femifuck character assassination line so that's what marzcunt likes to pretend is happening.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am
Help me get the facts straight, who lost Mantis' testimony, and was she the one who got harassed by catgirl army?
Lupa is the one who claims Mantis' claim of JW raping her must have gotten lost in the emails. :lol:

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I'm very suspicious that Lupa didn't know about JW and wasn't just covering for JW at the time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:13 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am
Lupa is the one who claims Mantis' claim of JW raping her must have gotten lost in the emails. :lol:

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I'm very suspicious that Lupa didn't know about JW and wasn't just covering for JW at the time.
And this was pre CTC?