Madcucks & Dick: The Biggest Faggots in the Universe

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Maddox: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 17, 2018 3:10 am

AYYY LMAO that is from that frivolous lolsuit madcuck tried to pursue.
Dick won and Mad Cuck lost. Now Mad Cuck owes MILLIONS. This is great.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu May 17, 2018 3:22 am

LOLsuit to the end
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu May 17, 2018 4:16 am

Jesus fucking Christ, Maddox...

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Wait. Does "dismissed with prejudice" mean that Maddox was sentenced to pay up damages to the people he sue, or only court costs?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 17, 2018 4:39 pm

'Dismissed with Prejudice' means he can't re-file
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 pm

So did Dick and Madcux counter sue for legal fees or is he leaving it at that seeing as much of it was donated?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 17, 2018 10:31 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:04 am
I don't pay attention to this and didn't find a lot other than the lawsuit in the back pages, who's this guy and why is he rich.
I'm going to assume that you've read this thread and know who Maddox is. Still, the skinny is that Maddox once had a show together with Dick Masterson, the dude in the video. They had a falling out because Maddox is a cunt. Dick dicked the ex-GF of Maddox, who was still madly in love with her, despite being in a new relationship. When Maddox made a video on how the word "cuck" is trodden out (fine) and made the argument that cuckoldry is an okay fetish (not fine), Dick started making cuck jokes about Maddox.
The latter got destroyed by the internet. Tell the internet as a semi-relevant hasbeen that you're annoyed by people saying cuck and that you think cuckoldry is fine, whaddaya think will happen? Exactly. MADdox got mad about it and sued Dick, blaming his self-destruction on him. Maddox got the world's worst lawyer that can't even file a lolsuit right, in the correct state or without spelling errors and lost.

TL;DR: Maddox is a cuck, got mad for being called a cuck, sued Dick for calling him a cuck, lost, is now officially and legally recognised as a cuck in burgerland.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Thu May 17, 2018 10:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:31 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:04 am
I don't pay attention to this and didn't find a lot other than the lawsuit in the back pages, who's this guy and why is he rich.
I'm going to assume that you've read this thread and know who Maddox is. Still, the skinny is that Maddox once had a show together with Dick Masterson, the dude in the video. They had a falling out because Maddox is a cunt. Dick dicked the ex-GF of Maddox, who was still madly in love with her, despite being in a new relationship. When Maddox made a video on how the word "cuck" is trodden out (fine) and made the argument that cuckoldry is an okay fetish (not fine), Dick started making cuck jokes about Maddox.
The latter got destroyed by the internet. Tell the internet as a semi-relevant hasbeen that you're annoyed by people saying cuck and that you think cuckoldry is fine, whaddaya think will happen? Exactly. MADdox got mad about it and sued Dick, blaming his self-destruction on him. Maddox got the world's worst lawyer that can't even file a lolsuit right, in the correct state or without spelling errors and lost.

TL;DR: Maddox is a cuck, got mad for being called a cuck, sued Dick for calling him a cuck, lost, is now officially and legally recognised as a cuck in burgerland.
what was the case against asterios?
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 17, 2018 10:57 pm

Who?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Homosex Greek-American comedian who made segments/guest hosted Maddox and Dicks old podcast as well as Dick's current one.