Madcucks & Dick: The Biggest Faggots in the Universe

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Madcucks & Dick: The Biggest Faggots in the Universe

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:16 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:55 pm
So this retard, I think a IN had the most dumbest take about Cuties that even Andy Warski called him out.
"No, you're the pedophiles!" :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:18 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:32 am
Didn't someone say here that Dick was a goon? Something Awful being a notorious hive of paedophilia

Goons need to be gassed. Not a joke, not a meme. The world would genuinely be a better place with the goon menace exterminated.
The moment they paid the Lowtax Toll, they lost their humanity.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 am

I don't know if Dick is a goon, but he's sure acting like a closet pedo.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:36 am

I don't know if he's a goon but he sure does love having Lowtax on and throwing softballs at him (and then Lowtax immediately shittalks Dick and the interview on Facebook the moment its over). I think its for the same reasons he defends Onision. If - if - he isn't an outright pedophile then Dick is just such a POS that he'll defend literally any sex pestery no matter what it is or who it targets (including kids).

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 am
I don't know if Dick is a goon, but he's sure acting like a closet pedo.
No, he's acting like a dumb egotistical spic who can't admit he was wrong. The fact he's doubling down rather than just stating "you know, now that the film is out, it is pretty gross" just proves he's Maddox only red-pilled on women.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:08 pm

I forgot to put this up. Funny he brags about his time on Dr. Phil when he defended himself against bitches couldn't do anything against him just to prove he is a chad but tells others to pussy out when defending their own property.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:32 am
Didn't someone say here that Dick was a goon?
Yeah, that was me. While not "confirmed" the guy had Lowtax on a few months ago after the rest of the Goons tried to cancel him because his lying abusive ex said he hit her or something. Dick's guests are usually on for 30 minutes or less if it's a call but he had him on to explain his case for well over a fucking hour to make us pity him. No way in hell a non-goon would go out of their way to do that and he is at that perfect age range to be one (late gen X/early Millenial).
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:36 am
I don't know if he's a goon but he sure does love having Lowtax on and throwing softballs at him (and then Lowtax immediately shittalks Dick and the interview on Facebook the moment its over).
And in that interview I mentioned he took a subtle dig at him being an "MRA asshole". I'm not surprised Lowtax is a male feminist weasel, I could tell be listening to his pathetic low energy voice and passive aggressive potshots that he was only on Dick's show to explain his case because the other lefty faggots he loves all hated him.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:38 pm

Turns out his Twitter account got banned today. The Gunt is right this time. This was the only tweet I saw this morning that would have caused it.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:53 pm

All of these people are insufferable dramafaggots.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:50 pm

It's one giant online high school for them, people were making fun of Ethan while he was banned and seething and now they do the same thing to this guy. Also why does he keep getting away with this?!

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]