Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:27 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:46 am
Nice to see Lupa finally moving on from Brad. Oh, and congrats on the new job, Spoony.
I teared up after seeing the photos that Brad and Laura posted at his son’s graduation.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:39 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:27 am
Can you believe that Notch interview made LordKat famous?
It's what all current video game journalism is built on. It wasn't in a good state before that interview but he turned the entire industry around basically over night. His magazine is great! I loved his Kojima interview talking about P.T. in the current issue.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:13 pm

It's really amazing that all game journalism needed was a legit mafia to help get it back on track.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Channel Awesome is completely fair and unbiased and doesn't shove Doge down our throats at the expense of their smaller creators, and Rob is not a prick, and they handled JewWario properly, etc. etc.

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:34 pm
Channel Awesome is completely fair and unbiased and doesn't shove Doge down our throats at the expense of their smaller creators, and Rob is not a prick, and they handled JewWario properly, etc. etc.
Yeah, it was sad to see JewWario leave Channel Awesome, but he had to dedicate his full attention to his volunteer work with the battered women's shelter and the suicide hotline.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:15 pm

I heard he's got a new day job as a barrel inspector at Smith & Wesson.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:36 pm

It sucks to hear that Angry Joe turned out to be a serial rapist though. 23 victims and counting coming out in regards to his use of alcohol and fame to lure in his underaged fans and then drugging them in order to brutally rape them. I wish there was some way to refute the claims but the videos the police recovered from his rape dungeon are undeniable, this is 100% an open and shut case and no way a he-said, she-said case of a disgruntled wannabe youtuber twisting the facts to try and make him look like a rapist when all he did was take her out to dinner.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Guest wrote:
This is the best kayfabe I've ever seen!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:
It always warms my heart what a happy family CA is. Doge won't let someone's comparatively low views get in the way of friendship and talent.
I mean, we all remember how the anniversary movie made ERod a main character of equal standing to Doge himself, and the resulting labor of love was a touching tale about a magic hammer which would bring even Thor himself to tears.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:49 pm

Yes and the anniversary specials brought both Filmbrain and Luke Mochrie into new heights of superstardom. Filmbrain's full head of blonde hair is quite the sight and Luke has matured into a paragon of manliness.