Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
sanicvr00m

Re: Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Post by sanicvr00m » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:10 am

WELP since this thread has veered off topic from Internet Hero territory (mod lockdown in 3...2...1...) I guess I'll take this chance to say that I LOVE the new array of upvote options present at the bottom of our posts! Who's idea was that?

[user was banned for this post]
SpoilerShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:28 am

The members of DHI are giants amongst mental midgets. The discussions here stimulate intellectual thought and fruitful debate.
And the mods are the best! Their hygiene is above reproach and they have created an awesome little corner of the internet. Just a little slice of heaven!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:56 am

sanicvr00m wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:10 am
WELP since this thread has veered off topic from Internet Hero territory (mod lockdown in 3...2...1...) I guess I'll take this chance to say that I LOVE the new array of upvote options present at the bottom of our posts! Who's idea was that?
That almost sounded like criticism so I've put you on time out for a month. Only a month just because of the, sadly too little and too few, praise. You should've known better. To imply it was anything but a group effort your dear leadership laboured for months over is an insult almost grave enough that it was very tempting to ban you permanently.
You should've known better.
pibbs wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:28 am
The members of DHI are giants amongst mental midgets. The discussions here stimulate intellectual thought and fruitful debate.
And the mods are the best! Their hygiene is above reproach and they have created an awesome little corner of the internet. Just a little slice of heaven!
Sounds like we have a new one for the mod team. How ready are you to ban people at the slightest misgivings? How petty are you? Don't expect payments.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:27 am

https://i.imgur.com/cx41nmf.jpg

Can't believe you're still gone :( . I'm looking forward to the tribute you'll get at the Oscars.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:56 am
Sounds like we have a new one for the mod team. How ready are you to ban people at the slightest misgivings? How petty are you? Don't expect payments.
Fuck no. I ain't no tard wrangler. I'm just a tard.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:25 am

sanicvr00m wrote:

You're absolutely right. Here at DHI, we do not tolerate any form of off-topic discussion. I shall be closing this thread immediately and offering you a permaban. As you can see by all my upvotes, the forum is behind me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 like = 1 upvote = 1 chance to save harambe
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:34 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:25 am
sanicvr00m wrote:

You're absolutely right. Here at DHI, we do not tolerate any form of off-topic discussion. I shall be closing this thread immediately and offering you a permaban. As you can see by all my upvotes, the forum is behind me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 like = 1 upvote = 1 chance to save harambe
Mad Bum liked this comment
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:17 am

I just got back from a local refugee center where I go daily to play some football with them. Spending time with them is a good reminder to me how privileged I am and how there's always more I can do for those poor bearded children, also good chance to learn everything from a much richer culture.

Now, I'm off to watching Kickassia for the fifth time.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Brad Jones totally isnt a cokehead queer!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:46 pm

ChristLuigi just dropped another excellent vid. That guy is gonna be immortalized in the annals of Internet history.
SpoilerShow