Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:29 pm

I was thinking about how amazing humanity as a whole is and how far we’ve come, and it made me want to visit my favorite place on the internet and tell everyone. Prosperity, justice, and happiness are truly prevailing under President Clinton and I see a bright future for our planet.

I had a great time at CACon, Lupa and Phelous were such sweet and lovable people. I can’t how tall Brad is, dude is a giant compared to me. All I could think about was logging onto DHI and telling all my best friends here what a good time I had. I mean a lot of beautiful trans women and told them my friend ASS would love them.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Really glad President Clinton and the Democratic party are so dedicated to a good, peaceful relationship with Russia. Also love their dedication to safeguarding our representative government by respecting all the checks and balances in the system, regardless of whether they win elections or not.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Ooh, and can't forget their tireless dedication to helping working class American citizens, white or otherwise! Way to stick to your principles, guys!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Boy, this sure is a good thread and not full of autism at all. No siree bob, no autism here
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:41 pm

brad is still the most based man on earth!
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:35 pm
Boy, this sure is a good thread and not full of autism at all. No siree bob, no autism here
And even if it were, what's wrong with autism? Autists like Chris-chan still become accomplished, productive, successful members of society!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:35 pm
Please be patient, I have crippling autism.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Man, a tiny penis AND autism... I sure wish I was as happy and successful as people like Spoony. James Hill boss really showed me who's boss.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:40 pm

It was a really touching moment how Brad stood defiantly against injustice, and how eRod rallied everyone to make the anniversary movie possible after all.
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:29 pm
I had a great time at CACon, Lupa and Phelous were such sweet and lovable people. I can’t how tall Brad is, dude is a giant compared to me. All I could think about was logging onto DHI and telling all my best friends here what a good time I had. I mean a lot of beautiful trans women and told them my friend ASS would love them.
Sounds amazing. I sadly couldn't go this year because I was saving up money for the LordKatCon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Lindsay’s done it again! Started another non-profit organization, this one helping terminally ill children visit Disney theme parks. All this non-stop goodwill, is it any wonder she sounds exhausted on Twitter?

Hey, Lindsay, you’re doing the Lord’s work, but even He took a day off to rest! ;)
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.