Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:31 pm

I'm so happy that women like Allison Pregler are out there in the world. Without her, we would be oblivious to the existence of literal Hitlers and rapists such as the Walker brothers and Mike Michaud.

Stunning.

And brave.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:41 pm

I haven't seen such a beautiful wedding since Prince Harry's. PushingupNoses made such a angelic bride and her husband, a very normal and productive member of society, are the epitome of the dream couple. I especially loved how in her vow Pushing bucked the feminist norm and made an oath to love and obey. I beleve in the interviews later she discussed how women are only truly happy tending to the house and raising good kids. It was also nice to see she had all her tattoos removed and she's mostly given up sugar.
Was that her bird they ate at the reception?
Congratulations to them both!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Muslims are productive members of western society that will not breed out the white race with our intelligent, tribalistic, women.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Did you hear?
MARZGURL GOT A NETWORK SHOW!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:05 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:21 pm
Did you hear?
MARZGURL GOT A NETWORK SHOW!
In addition she's hosting the revived Toonami block as the first female Tom! Her vast knowledge of obscure yet relevant anime will be a boon for generations to come akin to Ebert and Roper.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:06 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:05 pm
a boon for generations to come akin to Ebert and Roper.
Multiple layers of sarcasm. :lol: At least I hope. :|
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Roger Ebert especially was a true genius of cinema.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Damn, every day I dream I could get a hot woman like Lupa, I'm sooo jealous to Phelous (that shit rhymes). But not wanting to sound sexist or anything! Looks are not the only value woman has, nonono, I also deeply respect her as a person and as an artist. Her videos always make me go through a myriad of emotions, watching her reviews is kind of an enlightening experience and ritual purification for me, at the end of her reviews I cry out of happiness. She's such a strong intelligent woman and the mighty power of her pussy arouses fear and respect in me. I took gender studies to understand her better and to be a better male ally. I would cut my dick off if she wanted me to do so.

Phelous is my second favourite artist, his deep and profound - but nonetheless extremely funny - reviews are a true work of art. His perceptive and insightful review of Serbian Film instantly made me a fan of his. He's also maybe the greatest special effects guy there is, why hasn't he break through in Hollywood is beyond me.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:19 pm

WAIT. You HAVEN'T cut your dick off already in solidarity with the female cycle of monthly rejuvenation? They have to bleed a little bit for a week each month! FUCK YOU CISHET SCUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:34 am

Mario 2 has absolutely nothing to do with Doki Doki Panic.