Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Post by GitGud » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:27 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 am
I bathe in pussy.
See, it is nice to bond again with your mother.
But dont fill her up to much
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Wait, so is this implying I don't fuck my mum?
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Alright guys, we're implementing a Like/Dislike system starting Monday next week, be sure to upboat all of Guru Larry's posts!

You'll be able to purchase DHI Turds through the DHI Gold Membership to spend on posters who's genitals you want to stroke.

There are plans to enact DHI Platinum which will grant you access to the Discord that links to our real Discord server (It's where the Lupa feet pics are!).

With the departure of ASS to run for office, we are taking applications for xir's old position of finding and calling out cishet posters and keeping our community pure.

Here's to a new dawn for DHI!

Edited: No properly evolved spacing in text.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:40 pm

New Admin Spoony wishes you namaste, and will be hosting the beer and wet t-shirt social at his fully paid for house.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:41 pm

Absolutely brilliant. And of course, who wouldn't upboat all of Larry's truly wonderful posts that go in full detail about hidden, unknown details of the gaming world and are so insightful on the technology aspect? Why, him even losing weight and becoming handsome again due to the research is a happy little accident that earns him even more likes.

But of course, did you guys hear about Spoony this week? He and Emir got back together(as friends of course) after Emir gave him that amazing pack of Final Fantasy 7 Remake and its deluxe edition goodies, prompting Spoony to not only review the game in the most classy and insightful way possible but also do a comedy series out of it. What a great week. And he gets to be our admin, mazel tov.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:44 pm

ban wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:41 pm
Absolutely brilliant. And of course, who wouldn't upboat all of Larry's truly wonderful posts that go in full detail about hidden, unknown details of the gaming world and are so insightful on the technology aspect? Why, him even losing weight and becoming handsome again due to the research is a happy little accident that earns him even more likes.

But of course, did you guys hear about Spoony this week? He and Emir got back together(as friends of course) after Emir gave him that amazing pack of Final Fantasy 7 Remake and its deluxe edition goodies, prompting Spoony to not only review the game in the most classy and insightful way possible but also do a comedy series out of it. What a great week. And he gets to be our admin, mazel tov.
Scarlett and April continue to spiral sadly. They really need to stop pining after Noah and move on.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:46 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:35 pm
Alright guys, we're implementing a Like/Dislike system starting Monday next week, be sure to upboat all of Guru Larry's posts!

You'll be able to purchase DHI Turds through the DHI Gold Membership to spend on posters who's genitals you want to stroke.

There are plans to enact DHI Platinum which will grant you access to the Discord that links to our real Discord server (It's where the Lupa feet pics are!).

With the departure of ASS to run for office, we are taking applications for xir's old position of finding and calling out cishet posters and keeping our community pure.

Here's to a new dawn for DHI!

Edited: No properly evolved spacing in text.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:07 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:44 pm
Scarlett and April continue to spiral sadly. They really need to stop pining after Noah and move on.
I know, right? Such beautiful women that put even greek statues to shame should just marry someone else and stop trying to derail Noah's beautiful quest for monogamy by finding his own true love.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:46 am

Nice to see Lupa finally moving on from Brad. Oh, and congrats on the new job, Spoony.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:27 am

Can you believe that Notch interview made LordKat famous?