Destiny the manlet

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Destiny the manlet

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:50 pm

I should fight Destiny. With Cuckson I am trying to help, with Destiny I just want him to hurt.

I should get in touch with Andy Warskis promoter. That guy seems like hell take any work.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:20 pm

The faggot totally exploited his family for being conservative and whines about not choosing who be born from. What a fucking cunt. My father could have murdered someone and I could never stopped loving him. This faggot doesn't understand blood-knots and for this reason the family unit is failing and they have no concept of preserving their genes, tribe or society. This generation is going to be very lonely when they are in their shitty government funded old age homes with underpaid strangers changing their diapers and hours alone by themselves seated in front of the TV.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:25 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:20 pm
The faggot totally exploited his family for being conservative and whines about not choosing who be born from. What a fucking cunt. My father could have murdered someone and I could never stopped loving him. This faggot doesn't understand blood-knots and for this reason the family unit is failing and they have no concept of preserving their genes, tribe or society. This generation is going to be very lonely when they are in their shitty government funded old age homes with underpaid strangers changing their diapers and hours alone by themselves seated in front of the TV.
The guy who keeps arguing that there ain't nothin' wrong with a little incest has warped views about family? Ya don't say!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:31 pm

Probably angry his father/brother/mother/sister won't fuck him. Or maybe he's trying to justify his molestation.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:44 pm

He's a communist through and through.
Family is the enemy of his beloved regime.

I wonder if he's aware that the moment his "career" goes down the toilet and the wife gets tired of cucking him and leaves him for good he'll crawl back to his mother begging for money and a roof

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:53 pm

He's married? Yeesh.
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:12 pm

I took a guess since apparently he has kids or he's raising someone else's genetics, i don't really know

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:45 pm

>wanting to fight Ben "The Oy Vey Man" Shapiro
>not wanting to fight Abigail "The Khazar Milkers" Shapiro in the mud

Oy vey, shameful display.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:45 pm

>wanting to fight Ben "The Oy Vey Man" Shapiro
>not wanting to fight Abigail "The Khazar Milkers" Shapiro in the mud

Oy vey, shameful display.
Destiny could never get his dick hard to a woman who's so obviously finished going through puberty.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 pm

SpoilerShow