React Channels

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

React Channels

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:24 am

The 'angry reviewing' of the moment, in the sense that there's a lot of it and its all shit. I have an example or two, here.

Here's some of their other content.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 1sR2Hnwbv0[/youtube]
Something you might notice is the interminable fucking mugging to the camera.
The cancer is in full force, I simply type react into youtube and I have to scroll quite a ways until I find something that doesn't look obnoxious. Granted, most of that is either Fine Bros or the REACT channel, but they are far from the only culprits.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: React Channels

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:34 am

Why would you search of a reaction video in the first place? 2 girls 1 cup was the only thing that ever got entertaining reactions out of people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:24 am

The only 2 entertaining things about reaction videos in general I can come up with are:

1) Elders react from the Fine Bros, just because it's funny to see these old farts trying to play video games for an hour just so they could get 20 bucks paycheck and struggling to do very basic things in general.
2) Pissed Pedro's endless crusade for reaction videos and his equally epic fights with his fanbase. Seeing the sweaty beaner trying to convince people how quality his shitty trailer reactions are sure is hillarious, it makes him look dumber than DSP.

Other than that, I just don't care, it's worthless.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:34 am

I have a certain level of respect for a bunch of people who saw the market for, "I can just watch a video and make free money," and took advantage of it.

They're idiots and worthless but at least they're making money while being idiots and worthless.

I have absolutely no respect for people who genuinely watch and enjoy this type of content.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:04 am

Cancer.

The sooner this trend of react videos dies out, the better. I noticed it's mostly dumb niggers who do it the most.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:59 am

Seele wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:04 am
Cancer.

The sooner this trend of react videos dies out, the better. I noticed it's mostly dumb niggers who do it the most.
Based on previous fads dying and being replaced by worse fads, what's the next thing? Paint drying documentaries?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:18 am

I've tried watching a few, at best you'll find one that's just boring and worthless instead of retarded and worthless.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:34 pm

I don't mind them. It's at least more honest than the angry reviewer gimmick
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:03 pm

Charlar wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:59 am
Based on previous fads dying and being replaced by worse fads, what's the next thing? Paint drying documentaries?
After I heard of shit like "DSP Tries it" and ASMR I cannot imagine anything worse, at this point watching paint dry would be an improvement, but hey there still is place for social eating or watching people sleep.

React channels though can be hard to kill of, tfhey are deliberately crafted to get to your confirmation biases, get rid off that other fat, that other channels do. Just leave the bare minimum.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:14 pm

You'll notice most successful reactors are black, imagine that. A group of people known to over exaggerate about everything are being watched by children and watercoolers.

Seriously can't wait for youflix
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]