Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: Folding Ideas

Post by Stranger » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Don't you know? You can rape with your hoverhand now.
Is that a Jedi or a Sith thing?
Both. You just get to actually enjoy it if you're a Sith.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:58 pm
Dude, Pro-GG has disbanded so th only thing really keeping it alive are those you mentionned and the weebs on 8chan /v/
I know. But to the SJWs it's still very much around. Like the patriarchy, white privilege or the pay gap.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Stranger wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Don't you know? You can rape with your hoverhand now.
Is that a Jedi or a Sith thing?
Both. You just get to actually enjoy it if you're a Sith.
The Dark Side gets to rape and then claim it dindu nuffin.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:21 am

Anyone understand what the nonce is ranting about? It begins here:
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:36 am

Those who live entirely on charity get their knickers in a twist when patreon increases the cost of begging. Sounds like patreons have to pay more money to donate the same amount.

Which will encourage patrons to drop their pledges down to not be charged more in total. Which means the beggars get less money. Which is the only reason this fag is upset.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 am

Shockingly, Dan Olson is not on Patreon. This fact surprised me majorly and I almost had to sit down.

Anyway, I'm waiting to see how these changes end up working in practice. There is also a new challenger on the horizon in February - Drip from Kickstarter, a potential glorious new dimension in crowdfund-dom (y'know, paypig e-begging) that could end up hammering Patreon up the arse a bit. So y'know, fun and games.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:30 am

Kim Justice wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 am
Shockingly, Dan Olson is not on Patreon. This fact surprised me majorly and I almost had to sit down.
Yeah, being aligned with hipster twats seems to be a sure way to get patreon shekels. Did well for Lindsay.
Anyway, I'm waiting to see how these changes end up working in practice. There is also a new challenger on the horizon in February - Drip from Kickstarter, a potential glorious new dimension in crowdfund-dom (y'know, paypig e-begging) that could end up hammering Patreon up the arse a bit. So y'know, fun and games.
Can't wait until more people try to pull a Brad Jones and try to use monthly E-Begging for illegal shit. The whole system will come crashing down and everyone will fucking panic once companies start looking into what the hell is going on. It will take a while since they are slow with tech but they will catch on.

Most likely thing is that youtubers will have accounts on multiple e-begging platforms so that people won't realise right away how much money they really make so they can still cry poor. Or they'll make sure the amount is hidden on all platforms.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:16 am

And they better hope they all pay taxes correctly, or they'll get DSP/Onision fucked by the government.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:55 am

Also the nice thing is kickstarter investigates scams unlike paymeon, so shit like Brad's movie like Bossnoo mentioned could very well be considered an obvious loophole.

Honestly though old fags won't switch to drip though unless theres some flawless conversion, people will be annoyed they have to sign up to another website and just stop cucking instead.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:36 am
Those who live entirely on charity get their knickers in a twist when patreon increases the cost of begging. Sounds like patreons have to pay more money to donate the same amount.
Wonderful. Patreon's got them by the balls for a while, and now it's time to squeeze.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette