Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:16 pm

What's impressive is that he comes of as a bigger faggot than both of them.

As for hiring people, if he has the money to pay them, why not. It's a well known fact that most of these nobodies are shit at actual work, so getting a semi-competent graphic artist with actual experience that's willing to work for peanuts because they like said nobody only hurts said artist, because they're selling themselves for less than they're worth.

Not that I would know much about this, but generally speaking, these people are not bussiness men. At all. They have no idea about the value of a quality product. I think there are some decent artists working for some streamers and even youtubers, but I don't believe they get paid as much as they do when they're working on actual projects for companies and bussinesses.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:21 pm

>Getting paid to edit a lets play video
>Do literally nothing
>Profit
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:06 pm

It goes without saying they aren't businessman because if it was a real business then they wouldn't be ebegging ever 10 seconds and talk about behind the scenes every 5 seconds. Imagine if a company who sells chocolate had a survey paper inside every chocolate bar they sell. That just tells me they aren't convinced about their brand and have no sense of direction. A declaration of bankruptcy in the figurative sense.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:03 am

It works, though. That's the dumb thing about it. I can't blame them for their overt begging if it works so fucking well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:04 am

We finally need a real Great Depression 2.0 to force these idiots into stop wasting their cash on online leeches.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:34 am

It doesn't matter, in the end blue apron and dollar shave club are there to save them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:46 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:34 am
It doesn't matter, in the end blue apron and dollar shave club are there to save them.
Both of those still require effort to use in that you have to shave and cook...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:50 pm

Good on him for seeking advice at least, pretty different to the normal e-celeb. Though whether he actually listens to them is a different matter. How popular is ProJared anyway? I know his AVGN-styled videos do well view wise but hasn't he greatly dialed back on producing those and become another dime a dozen LPer?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:28 pm

He got Jontron lazy with the videos, releasing like one per few months, but at least Jontron does put a lot of effort into his. Birdface just doesn't it in the same way he always did, except less often, so he comes off as lazy. He also used to do slightly different short videos about video games, and he has seemingly given up on that too - you can often tell when a guy stops doing something because he wanted to and only continues doing it to pay the billth.

I guess the let's play channel brings in some money, and maybe he's streaming too - otherwise he would be just sitting on his ass doing nothing.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:36 pm

I’ve noticed that when a YouTuber does streaming, it means the slow death of their channel. I wonder what they’ll do next when streaming doesn’t turn a profit anymore. God forbid any of them get day jobs. That’s beneath them.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.