Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:42 pm

From a different moonshine bottle, I ran into Terrorist's top 10 worst games of 2018. I am kinda sucker for these "worst of" lists, and because Pissed Pedro is lazy and hasn't finished his, I've figured I will give Achmed one more chance. Boy, that was a mistake.

The guy is a complete trainwreck. He is so terrible at analyzing, writing or just basic observation that he makes Joe look like fucking genius. It's so bad. The moron can't even come up with bad games, because he has his face permanently stuffed into Nintendo's buttcheeks, so he places average or below average titles, and because he has played so few games, the moron included an entire genre and at the end completely breaks the whole list by including youtube, yes, youtube as a website, as a number one worst game of 2018. Why can't these people just die?

The laziest of lazy lists, and of course these cunts keep saying how this was the worst year for anything - I swear every year is the worst for these worthless bitches.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:42 pm
Why can't these people just die?
Give him a bomb vest and instinct will take over.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:55 pm

The dude really is surprisingly incompetent. He's such a normalnigger that even some 13yr old Fortnite fuckboy knows more than him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 pm
Give him a bomb vest and instinct will take over.
I was gonna say something about him hurting innocent people, but then I remembered that he lives in Commiefornia
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Two points
1) Have to laugh when he says Shaq Fu is a beat em up that just lasts a couple of hours. Yeah Streets Of Rage and Final Fight were 40 hour epics
2) Always embarrassing to hear someone who has no clue about fighting games critiquing a fighting game. When all you can talk about is the backgrounds being bland, the characters shooting out food and dressing in muh soggy knees clothing, you should shut up.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:57 pm
someone who has no clue
This applies in general about the whole video. Which is why I've mentioned that he comes off as someone who spend the whole year under a rock, because he can barely talk about negatives of the games he features on the list. Now, I'm not going to defend any of the games, I don't care about any of them, but most of what this sand nigger said about some of the games is the most clueless observations I've heard in a while. There were far, far worse games released this year like Hunt Down the Freeman and you're going to talk about Detective Pikachu you retarded manbaby? We are at a point where I'm seriously thinking that anybody who likes Nintendo games can shake their hand with mobile games. The fanbase is made of one of the most vapid, unimaginative and childish people ever.

Sure, we shit on Pumped Pablo all the time, but at least when he talks about games, he still manages to mention reasons for his opinions, however shitty those can be. This video had far more effort put into it than Booger's vlogs, but has just about same informational value from a person that's disconnected from the topic they talk about. Absolute garbage.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:57 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:42 pm
From a different moonshine bottle, I ran into Terrorist's top 10 worst games of 2018. I am kinda sucker for these "worst of" lists, and because Pissed Pedro is lazy and hasn't finished his, I've figured I will give Achmed one more chance. Boy, that was a mistake.

The guy is a complete trainwreck. He is so terrible at analyzing, writing or just basic observation that he makes Joe look like fucking genius. It's so bad. The moron can't even come up with bad games, because he has his face permanently stuffed into Nintendo's buttcheeks, so he places average or below average titles, and because he has played so few games, the moron included an entire genre and at the end completely breaks the whole list by including youtube, yes, youtube as a website, as a number one worst game of 2018. Why can't these people just die?

The laziest of lazy lists, and of course these cunts keep saying how this was the worst year for anything - I swear every year is the worst for these worthless bitches.
He lost any and all validity to me when he praised Horizon Zero Dorn for allowing you to kill people with bows and spears instead of bad ol guns. Because you know, impalement and skewering with arrows is somehow benevolent and honorable.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:17 pm

The Ottomans impaled by Vlad Tepes must've felt very honored then.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:27 am

uhh...
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:41 am

I don't like that animation shit. The conversation is fine but the animation makes it worse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!