10 Things WhatCulture wants you to forget about Adam Blampied

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: 10 Things WhatCulture wants you to forget about Adam Blampied

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:40 pm

That's the problem with being a male feminist; You're already enough of a loser you can't get laid, so resort to begging. "I'm an ally! Please touch my peepee... :'("

It's called being a decent human being without need of 'ism's and ideologies telling us to be such.

Imagine just not being a shit head to other people. You don't have to be a feminist/activist/ally/SJW/cuck to do good in the world. That line of thinking pisses me off to no end.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:42 pm

lexexpress wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:11 pm
"Rather than being a feminist and ally, I have been selfish and misogynistic in my disregard of those I considered to be my friends."

HA!!! Having to lie to girls to get pics of their tits is weak enough but to cry some crocodile tears and castrate yourself for being a bad feminist is all sorts of pathetic.
Only women say "own" homo. Also "clap back" and "badass". Stop it.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:20 pm

I don't get these feminist guys. I don't claim to be a feminist, but it's not that hard to treat a woman decently. Like, don't be a pervert just because a girl is within a 10 foot radius. If you find a girl pretty, just talk to her and see if she's interested. If she's not, just move on. I don't get what's so hard about that.

Is the male feminist angle just a way for beta males to try and hook up with women? Like, if you were even remotely "feminist", it would be pretty obvious that trying to manipulate girls into getting naked for you while being in a relationship is inherently not feminist. It's not even decent or ethical behavior.

And I can't help but feel that being a male feminist is kinda an oxymoron. You're inherently what these girls are bitching about, anything you do is construed as sexist if it in some way inconveniences women. You're part of the patriarchy even if you wield no power over anyone, and enjoy privilege, even if you're destitute, drug addicted, or suffering from some disease. It feels like a good way to have every woman turn on you the minute you do anything remotely distasteful to women, even if it's something relatively benign like cheat on one, which isn't exclusively male behavior in the first place. And I think most women see through the white knight shit anyway. Women either think less of the white knighter for doing it because she knows it's just an attempt to get into her pants, or push for more white knighting but will not put out for him anyway.

It doesn't seem logical or worthwhile to call yourself a male feminist. Better off just being decent to people in general. Or just treat everyone like shit, which is also fair.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Kek.

Every fucking time. The surest way to pick out the rapists, sexual harassers, sexual predators, pedos and creepy fucks is to identify all the male feminists.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:29 pm
Kek.

Every fucking time. The surest way to pick out the rapists, sexual harassers, sexual predators, pedos and creepy fucks is to identify all the male feminists.
I got rock hard when Joss Whedon got outed as a hypocritical piece of shit. I was waiting for that since forever ago.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:52 pm

I like how a lot of the shit these male feminists do is shit your average guy wouldn't bother with.

Don't like the bitch you with? Break up, date new women.

Like the bitch you with? Have sex, give her a place to live, pay her billth, generally be a typical man who does everything because of the puss.

It's weird all these feminist numales are always trying to get as much pussy as possible from all different sources, usually in the most sleazy and least successful way possible. They're frantic about that shit. They talk about how OTHER men are sexist, obsessed with sex, treat women like shit, but that is only their view of men because they're that way.

I can't recall any male member of my family being this way about women, at least not since he was a teenager.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome