The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:02 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:00 pm
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:53 am
Is the internet nobody bubble ever gonna pop? I think people only still watch AVGN because he's been around forever.
It won't pop so much as it will deflate.
Arguably that's already happened. Also you're avatar is way too flattering to Marzgurl, RAPEMAN.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:53 am
Is the internet nobody bubble ever gonna pop? I think people only still watch AVGN because he's been around forever.
It'll pop when the capeshit bubble pops, so never.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16369
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm

It ain't over until Boogie cries.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20149
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:12 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:11 am
Isn't goblin slayer that rapey anime?
Not very, really. There's rape in it, sure, but it's more violent than it's rapey.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16369
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:23 pm

If this was an OVA (like it ought to), we would've gotten both in equal measure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:32 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:53 am
Is the internet nobody bubble ever gonna pop?
Sure. Right after marvel movies stop being profitable.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3829
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 am

I'd say it never popped, but has definitely deflated. A few years back INs were making 100k on Blipblipblip alone. Now just about all of that generation are begging people to turn off adblock, running patreons, and whining about demonetization non stop.

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 2973
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Rushy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:19 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 am
I'd say it never popped, but has definitely deflated. A few years back INs were making 100k on Blipblipblip alone. Now just about all of that generation are begging people to turn off adblock, running patreons, and whining about demonetization non stop.
Except, ironically, the person this very thread is named after(though he obviously suffers from the same issues, given his ads and deal with Amazon).
Is there a better word than fuck? I don't think so. It means sex, fury and the confidence to tell another individual and/or organisation that they don't matter to you. It's basically Donald Trump in 4 letters. Fuck, the president.

User avatar
TheManWithNoPlan
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:58 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:19 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 am
I'd say it never popped, but has definitely deflated. A few years back INs were making 100k on Blipblipblip alone. Now just about all of that generation are begging people to turn off adblock, running patreons, and whining about demonetization non stop.
Except, ironically, the person this very thread is named after(though he obviously suffers from the same issues, given his ads and deal with Amazon).
Probably because he realises how much of a lucky fluke his success was being one of there first IN whereas the people who followed him assume they’d have his success automatically.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:34 am

Also because his leathery wife has some kind of real job. So the money's much less of an issue.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Rapeculture and 11 guests