The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14069
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:53 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:36 am
:D You got me Kugel. It's okay though. Soon Merkel and the EU will un person you all from the Internet altogether you MEAN. NASTY. TROLL. :P
Yeah, that'd really get you off, wouldn't it, you allied forces cunt. Sit there, look at what your ancestors started and laugh at us having to deal with the shit. Go on. Go full Jim Metocuck on me and ask why we don't overthrow our government, which you fuckers would stop by military force ASAP.
Yeah, I'm fucking bitter about you pretty much doing the whole "why don't you stop hitting yourself" bully routine with us while not even being aware of it. But you know what? I'm at least glad that you went a few steps into the right direction in the last couple of years.
Don't ask me for shit, don't expect Europe to unfuck our shit anytime soon before you didn't. But when you do and finally exterminate Commiefornia, I'll gladly fight along side you bald-ass motherfucker. Because, in the end, neither of us chose the situation we're living in.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3886
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by CIANIgger » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:53 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:36 am
:D You got me Kugel. It's okay though. Soon Merkel and the EU will un person you all from the Internet altogether you MEAN. NASTY. TROLL. :P
Yeah, that'd really get you off, wouldn't it, you allied forces cunt. Sit there, look at what your ancestors started and laugh at us having to deal with the shit. Go on. Go full Jim Metocuck on me and ask why we don't overthrow our government, which you fuckers would stop by military force ASAP.
Yeah, I'm fucking bitter about you pretty much doing the whole "why don't you stop hitting yourself" bully routine with us while not even being aware of it. But you know what? I'm at least glad that you went a few steps into the right direction in the last couple of years.
Don't ask me for shit, don't expect Europe to unfuck our shit anytime soon before you didn't. But when you do and finally exterminate Commiefornia, I'll gladly fight along side you bald-ass motherfucker. Because, in the end, neither of us chose the situation we're living in.
Amen to that. It's almost hockey mask time. Purging the cucks and feminists etc will be glorious. If I ever want hair again that badly I can just fasten a sweet wig out of THOT scalps. :D
Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2001
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:46 pm

At least you Krauts don't have to justify yourselves to the bobbies asking you for an assortment of loicenses - Imam Merkel and her hordes of sandniggers will just rape your women and throw you in the dungeon for Nazism, no loicense asked.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 2594
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:57 pm

Why does Merkel have that weird trout mouth?
復活!ジュウワリオの大強姦冒険

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11585
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:10 pm

She's from East Germany.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14069
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:46 pm
At least you Krauts don't have to justify yourselves to the bobbies asking you for an assortment of loicenses - Imam Merkel and her hordes of sandniggers will just rape your women and throw you in the dungeon for Nazism, no loicense asked.
At least I can carry a knife and own weapons. Poor island monkeys can't even assemble a proper bugout kit to go innawoods for when shit hits the fan.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:10 pm
She's from East Germany.
Not that i want to defend that cunt but Hamburg never belonged to East Germany. Get your facts straight at least.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4371
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm
Not that i want to defend that cunt but Hamburg never belonged to East Germany. Get your facts straight at least.
Ah, semantics. The most Jewish of arguments.

She moved to at a very young age and was raised in East Germany
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11585
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:33 am
She moved to at a very young age and was raised in East Germany
Muckefuck and Spreewald gherkins really fuck up your DNA.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Backing up, what the fuck is with you niggas and hairlines? Its like it's your secret cuck fetish or something.

James is near 40, married and has two kids. As far as I'm concerned those are the prerequisites for license to thin out criticism free (and it must be all three). Unlike Fuckboy Buck who's probably never even fingered a chick.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 pm
If this goes much further we'll learn that Doge killed JFK.
But he was aiming for Jackie. The misogynist bastard.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], RAPEMAN and 8 guests