The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MrPopperBanks

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by MrPopperBanks » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 pm
I bet she pwns the patriarchy so bad with her posts. Then she begs Mike to spit on her and call her a dirty whore, which he happily obliges.
In private, they all secretly want to be treated like shit or have a man state his dominance in the bedroom. Every once in a while I'll get grouped with a social justice cunt at a work conference. Toxic as fuck, but they want to fuck at the end of the night because their beta boyfriends can't swing the meat for shit.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Wow what interesting timing
All these years and this guy still can't invest in a lav mic or sound padding for his "studio?" That fucking echo is amateurish. At least learn how to use audacity to cut down on that shit, boy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:23 pm

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 pm
I bet she pwns the patriarchy so bad with her posts. Then she begs Mike to spit on her and call her a dirty whore, which he happily obliges.
In private, they all secretly want to be treated like shit or have a man state his dominance in the bedroom. Every once in a while I'll get grouped with a social justice cunt at a work conference. Toxic as fuck, but they want to fuck at the end of the night because their beta boyfriends can't swing the meat for shit.
I've said that for years. Look at somebody like Chelsea Van Valkenberg. Now there's a whore you know likes to get pissed on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:25 pm

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:14 pm
All these years and this guy still can't invest in a lav mic or sound padding for his "studio?" That fucking echo is amateurish. At least learn how to use audacity to cut down on that shit, boy.
´Maybe Motherfucker Mike took over his living room and he's making the video in a garage.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:41 pm

They should rebrand themselves into "Iratemassacre". Or "Angry Nerd Media".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:55 am

Goddamn, I love the Psycho movies, I'm glad James covered them(and I don't give a crap if he got the idea from RLM or not). It's such a uniquely consistent series of horror films, and Perkins is amazing in all of them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:15 am

Rushy wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:55 am
Goddamn, I love the Psycho movies, I'm glad James covered them(and I don't give a crap if he got the idea from RLM or not). It's such a uniquely consistent series of horror films, and Perkins is amazing in all of them.
Pretty much. Anthony Perkins was one of the few actors who, in my opinion, made mediocre fare watchable just by being in them.

As an aside, is James' video on the Psycho series worth watching?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:18 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:15 am
Rushy wrote:
Pretty much. Anthony Perkins was one of the few actors who, in my opinion, made mediocre fare watchable just by being in them.

Yeah, it's classic Monster Madness stuff.
As for Perkins, any other notable films he was in? I know he was in an adaptation of Murder On The Orient Express, but that's about it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:18 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Rushy wrote:

Meh. RLM already covered it in more detail. He does bring up a couple of things they didn't, but most of what he brings that's new is just his personal experience with the series. It's a pretty short though, so if you want to kill 13 minutes it's not horrible.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:19 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:18 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Rushy wrote:

Meh. RLM already covered it in more detail. He does bring up a couple of things they didn't, but most of what he brings that's new is just his personal experience with the series. It's a pretty short though, so if you want to kill 13 minutes it's not horrible.
Right on, I'll check it out then, thanks man. :)
Rushy wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:18 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Rushy wrote:

Yeah, it's classic Monster Madness stuff.
As for Perkins, any other notable films he was in? I know he was in an adaptation of Murder On The Orient Express, but that's about it.
Edge of Sanity was a weird one he was in. It's kind of a shit movie, not really compelling other than his performance. It's a take on the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.