The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pepsi Man

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:15 pm

James isn't like Spoony at all. James isn't so proud (or stupid) to not have a backup plan. He's really only doing this video game stuff out of a sense of obligation, as he's made clear numerous times. He wants to share his love for movies which is why his movie reviews are multiple times better than anything he puts out about video games, lately.

Unfortunately, the second he kills AVGN his entire internet career is done for. Without eyes on him his Cinemassacre stuff won't get any publicity. No publicity means he gets nothing out of it. Nothing out of it means there's no point and he may as well focus on his backup job/career.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:15 pm
James isn't like Spoony at all. James isn't so proud (or stupid) to not have a backup plan. He's really only doing this video game stuff out of a sense of obligation, as he's made clear numerous times. He wants to share his love for movies which is why his movie reviews are multiple times better than anything he puts out about video games, lately.

Unfortunately, the second he kills AVGN his entire internet career is done for. Without eyes on him his Cinemassacre stuff won't get any publicity. No publicity means he gets nothing out of it. Nothing out of it means there's no point and he may as well focus on his backup job/career.
His movie reviews for the past year have mostly just been Rental Reviews, where he barely talks. The only time we really get to see proper James anymore is in the Monday videos with Mike, and that's just because Mike is actually a real friend of his and not just a colleague.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:24 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:10 pm
Nah.

It's a shame, cause only like two-three years ago, James was still heralded as the one guy from the dawn of the internet who hadn't lost his way - sure, maybe the quality was down, but it was still him doing his thing.
But now, he's become what Spoony would have become if he had less of an ego - someone whose internet career is completely on life support, who lets someone else do all the work.

I mean, sure, *maybe* James is working on his movie(just like Noah), but it'd be nice if he made an update about that or just about anything to remind us that yeah, he does still give two shits about Cinemassacre.
The guy is 40, bald and low-T, with an ugly wife and a (probably) ugly child. Do you really expect him to have the same energy and drive as he had almost fifteen years ago?

Meanwhile, that faggot BatDan is still posting shit about Bores on his online blog.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:54 pm

It's important, dammit. The world must know about the evils of the Irate Gamer!
Some faggot in the YT comment section wrote:You are getting better and better, i fkn love your work james, i enjoyed too much hahaha
Suuuure...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

dannyboytbh

Post by dannyboytbh » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:47 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:15 pm

More like he's only doing this because it pays the billth. Nobody gives a fuck about his movie, autobiography or another fucking documentary about himself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 am

Rushy wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 pm
Was there ever a James and Bootsy video? I feel like that would be zen
Last time he got that idea JonTron showed up to "collaborate". Why do you think they both seemed uncomfortable?
"Hey, James, why don't I come over for a colab or maybe break your legs if you make a video with Bootsie but without Mike? Whaddaya say? What? That's crazy talk, James. I just want to come over for some colab to make sure you know where your place is to keep out of my shit being the only based kino on YT for a fun video. Haha, I'll be over in five minutes. I'm already at your front door. Great! No sudden movements and see you in a minute, James!"
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:26 pm

It is amazing how mismatched JonTron and James were.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:32 pm

I never saw them meeting, what happened?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:36 pm

Apparently there are 100 more videos. Guess he spent the night or something.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Yeah, as much as Iike JonTron's stuff he tends to be a fish out of water in almost anybody else's videos.
Even when he worked with Continue? he seemed to make things more awkward than anything else.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man