The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon May 20, 2019 7:47 pm

This is the face Motherfucker Mike makes when he approaches his next victim in a dirty alleyway.

As for sodas, I've never liked any of them - I could never understand my friend who was able to down 2 liters of Burpa-Cola like nothing - then again, he was a freak. All those Cokes, Pepsis, Sprites, Mirindas etc. have different tastes, but they all taste like sugary shit in the end. With gas in it, because reasons. The only thing I've ever tasted that seemed halfway decent was Afri-Cola, which apparently comes from Germany and I can only assume that it's the infused aroma of niggers mixed with cocaine. And I don't know what to think of that.

As for the "cherry flavor", to know this is bullshit, all you ever need to do is to taste an actual cherry. I think it's actually misunderstanding, they say cherry, but they actually wanted to say "chemicals", because that's all that is. This shit always tastes like you just drunk from someone's lab experiment. It's worse than the claims of all the things you're supposed to taste in good wine or alcohol.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 8:35 pm

That rage needs more heart put into it, see how it's done for real :lol:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:07 am
"Befolgen Sie Ihren Durst"
That's not even proper German.
Could be Bavarian.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 21, 2019 1:51 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:47 pm
The only thing I've ever tasted that seemed halfway decent was Afri-Cola, which apparently comes from Germany and I can only assume that it's the infused aroma of niggers mixed with cocaine. And I don't know what to think of that.
The actual Afri-Cola was discontinued ages ago. It used to have a very high caffeine amount but thanks to the fine folks of the EU you can't put more than 32mg per 100ml of caffeine into soft drinks anymore.
But the reason it was discontinued was controversy over raunchy commercials and politicians seemingly thinking that caffeine becomes straight up crack in a soft drink.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue May 21, 2019 2:00 am

dannyboytbh

Post by dannyboytbh » Tue May 21, 2019 2:15 am

Cringe. Baseball is so fucking gay.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 21, 2019 2:20 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:47 pm
As for the "cherry flavor", to know this is bullshit, all you ever need to do is to taste an actual cherry. I think it's actually misunderstanding, they say cherry, but they actually wanted to say "chemicals", because that's all that is. This shit always tastes like you just drunk from someone's lab experiment. It's worse than the claims of all the things you're supposed to taste in good wine or alcohol.
It's the same with strawberry and most grape flavored things. Strawberry is the biggest offender, though.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 21, 2019 2:37 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:20 am
It's the same with strawberry and most grape flavored things. Strawberry is the biggest offender, though.
Absolutely. Anything "strawberry" that doesn't contain actual strawberries is godawful.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dupppa

Post by Dupppa » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:28 am

As Many of games they had you would think they could find some for a interesting video instead of stupid ideas like this

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:33 am

This sounds like a Mike idea.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]