The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Our species doesn't evolve. We're not partaking in the evolutionary process.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:15 am

James can't say "You know what's bullshit?" anymore.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:20 am

This is why you don't buy apple products James.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:05 pm

So does this mean there won't be any cussing in AVGN either? As if the show wasn't neutered enough already.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:08 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:15 am
James can't say "You know what's bullshit?" anymore.
Lol, even people outside DHI and Cinemassacre Truth is giving him flack for these dumb changes now. Most of the top voted comments are complaining that he doesn't swear any more.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:23 pm

I had a feeling like this was going to happen. Next the previous episodes would be censored somehow. Which reminds me, does Doge even curse anymore in his videos?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:35 pm

Out of all the things I can call BS on over my iPhone, buttons is not one of them. He always gets up in arms over some boomer tier shit.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:38 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:23 pm
I had a feeling like this was going to happen. Next the previous episodes would be censored somehow. Which reminds me, does Doge even curse anymore in his videos?
I remember he made a big deal out of not cursing for a year in one of the Nostalgia Critic videos.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

dannyboytbh

Post by dannyboytbh » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:53 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:23 pm
Don't think so. Haven't watched him in a while though.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:42 am

not saying bullshit in the bullshit videos is bullshit. but anyone who thinks 'avgn won't be as good' without james rattling off a string of cusswords usually involving poop/diarrhea references or assholes, is a fucking FULL RETARD MUTANT.

a) avgn hasn't been good in ages. it's not good already. it can't really be less good. in fact, it's been so bad for so long, the only thing that could happen is maybe it gets better.

b) him doing that was NEVER what was funny about AVGN. even in the early days. ok, maybe a few times it was funny, clear back in 2008. but it was only funny in a 'wow this guy is weird' kind of way that caught you off guard.

c) what was funny was the observations he had about these games that he and everyone else grew up with, his jokes (often enough), and the overall idea that someone is reviewing ancient games and getting bent out of shape (or channeling decades old rage) about them as if they're still somehow relevant.

so in summary, casual cussing like james saying 'bullshit' for the bullshit videos shouldn't be censored. but the people bitching about AVGN not being able to talk about buffalo diarrhea doodoo fuckfarts are complete fucking idiot, just retard level morons. the kind of people who for whatever reason latched onto something like AVGN but really have absolutely to recognize what was actually good about it, over 10yrs ago.

i always thought about how james should really move the fuck away from those terribly just embarrassing and just plain fucking stupid profanity strings and shit humor or the stuff like when he talked about the 'catshole' (fucking ughh), and actually 'mature' the character a bit. or even just transition it into a more chilled out thing. but basically everyone in the world but me are fucking retards and don't know what they really want or what is or isn't good. because the truth is, the 'angry' part of AVGN should be mostly just jetisoned also. he could still stay in character, but stop trying to pretend to be angry, it's just dumb at this point. just talk about stuff that he finds interesting or annoying or funny but don't fake the anger or talk about doo-doo. it'd be FINE. not great but at least fucking WATCHABLE if he did this. but nooooo muh legion of fans yelling 'mah doo-doo-fuck-farts' and 'mah angry!'. fucking retards i swear.

and if he (or screenwave) stopped thinking about it as 'he's called angry VGN so we have to have him be angry at shitty games and talk about doo-doo' he could've done episodes of stuff he grew up with but LIKED like the smb3 or zelda or CV episodes. or just things he likes whether he grew up with them or not. and more movies. why was tmnt3 the only avgn movie review? but no they gotta get locked down in this retarded formula. if they had any brains and opened it up he might even get a bit enthused about it again. i can't believe how stupid everyone involved is with this. it's like he's a corpse they paint and put on puppet strings to do the same shit from 12yrs ago that he hasn't cared about in 10yrs.