The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by mad bum » Sun May 28, 2017 4:12 am

Rushy wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 1:05 am
These all sound pathetic compared to the Nerd.
We're way better than these fucking people.

Besides, I don't have 10 years "experience" of having my hair thin out while slowly dying inside.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 28, 2017 11:23 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:12 am
Besides, I don't have 10 years "experience" of having my hair thin out while slowly dying inside.
It's not as good as you make it sound.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

whatevs

Post by whatevs » Mon May 29, 2017 5:56 pm

SubredditDrama: Leaked mod mail conversations from r/TheCinemassacre (the official AVGN subreddit) reveal shady moderator practices and behaviors, such as banning users
This modmail discusses a situation where Mike posted a picture of his penis on his Twitter account and on the official Cinemassacre subreddit using his moderator account. That post has since been deleted.

In the aftermath of this, Mike did not apologize or explain himself and he was accused of banning anyone who mentioned the posting of the dick pictures.
Err...

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 29, 2017 6:05 pm

whatevs wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 5:56 pm
SubredditDrama: Leaked mod mail conversations from r/TheCinemassacre (the official AVGN subreddit) reveal shady moderator practices and behaviors, such as banning users
This modmail discusses a situation where Mike posted a picture of his penis on his Twitter account and on the official Cinemassacre subreddit using his moderator account. That post has since been deleted.

In the aftermath of this, Mike did not apologize or explain himself and he was accused of banning anyone who mentioned the posting of the dick pictures.
Err...

Somehow Matei got GOTIS. :D

Those mean, nasty trollz finally broke him. Now Mike can start going even farther down the path of the lolcow he already was.

For any Atheists on DHI, I give you proof of God exhibit A :P
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 29, 2017 11:01 pm

Then there was the dick-pic incident. I think what made him retract it was either that he sobered up, was told by James or someone to take it down, or the fact that he got called out for it being a perspective shot with his dick closer to the camera than the tape measure, making it appear to be 10 inches when. After the dick pic incident, Mike's behavior got more erratic. He'd occasionally set the sub to restricted without telling anyone. We'd find out from a user who was not able to post and sent a modmail.

There was also another incident where he wen't on a ban spree after he live streamed himself playing a video game where he was straight black-out drunk. The stream got linked and anyone who asked about it got banned.

A few months ago Mike has added shill YouTubers as mods and removed the reddit mods. He's also banned anyone who talks about the dick incident or Bootsy, or anything he doesn't like. Especially criticism or any "Mike has a big dick" memes.
Mike has gone off the fucking deep end, holy shit. He has caused so many fucking problems over the years now that James really needs to fire his ass. He has been a leech from day 1 who thinks James needs him, but that is bullshit since James did the original AVGN video without him and it was fine. He bans the fuck out of anyone he doesn't like and is a fragile little snowflake, and now he is getting flat out drunk and not apologising or owning up to anything he has done, instead he bans anyone who talks about it.

At some point James needs to grow a spine and tell him to cut the shit or he is gone.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon May 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Is he the mod there? Whoever it is, I told them to fuck off the other day, after seeing that one of the rules on the subreddit is "Do not talk about Bootsy".
お前はもう死んでいる。

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon May 29, 2017 11:19 pm

If there ever was anything bad or to criticize about James, it's him sticking up for Mike Matei. What, he can't find better friends? We've seen times and times again how much of a piece of shit 10-inches Mike is, and while James seem to be able to shield his bullshit rather well, that's just not that kind of person you wanna have as a close friend.

I have few friends that I don't respect very much, but I tolerate them because I know they're not bad people, they're just kind of idiots, and since I see them only every now and then, it's fine. Still, they're not assholes like Matei. But I guess I care too much about how person acts.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 29, 2017 11:48 pm

The penis scandal was ages ago. His dick is pretty big. Why he needed to prove it is beyond me. I guess when you're packing serious meat you can.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

whatevs

Post by whatevs » Tue May 30, 2017 3:00 am

Yes, the new stuff is that one of the mods posted screenshots about Mike banning people left and right, and that his reaction to this leak was to remove all the mods except for his own Cuckson who people are speculating is someone working directly for Mike.

There's also talk of whether or not he is breaking reddit rules since they (starting recently?) apparently don't allow for any "official" subreddits, and Mike running the Cinemassacre sub himself would go against that.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue May 30, 2017 9:17 am

I don't doubt that Mike is a douchester outside of his vids, but those reddit links just reek of Kiwi tier self-righteous petulant abloobloo dindu nuffin whining :lol:

Seems like the former CM mod (I assume the OP of those reddit urls is one) is going all out fedora ancap over it just cuz Mike took away his precious e-muscle power, instead of just sucking it up and moving on. :roll:

Not that I'm even vaguely interested in the subreddit itself, but what is it with extreme anti-social sperges who are fixated with cooking up worthless "we know drumuh" fagbox sites every week? I'm aware I'm pretty much answering my own question, but it's quite flabbergasting that no one can seem to just casually discuss drama once in a blue moon without the copious amounts of snark and keyboard warrior acts this days :lol: