Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:46 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:23 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:52 pm
Why do you guys know how long Mike's dick is? Genuinely curious. :lol:
It was a meme for awhile based on a couple screenshots and for some time any video featuring Mike was filled with comments about his dick. Apparently one day Mike was feeling especially retarded and posted a photo of his actual 10-inch penis to Twitter and Reddit. A few people have claimed that the picture was taken with weird angles or something but AFIAK no one has ever proven it to be fake or photoshopped. So I guess that is legit enough for continued internet jokes.
You can search the whole saga over the internet if you want but you'll end up seeing a bunch of wangs so I would totallywouldn't recommend it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:43 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:37 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:40 am
Someone link the video to Lupa. :lol:
Please don't! I don't want to see James get dragged down by that horrid bitch.
As though Lupa has any kind of pull to do anything to James. On top of him being infinitely more popular than her, she won't come across as legitimate with anything she attacks him for because they haven't actually spent any time together on anything, and everyone who associates with either of them knows it. Not to mention Lupa is going to crash head first into a three strikes, you're out deal if she tries to stir up another internet controversy. She's already used up all her good will. Even foxdickfarms, which is full of #complicit cucks is now saying she's a drama whore.

I just think it would be hilarious as yet another example of her complete failure. Doge still palling around with James, the most popular and influential connection he has. Lupa couldn't get a crossover with someone of that stature in a million years. Hey Alison, why don't you hit up Lindsay for a crossover? Her audience is huge compared to yours and Marz's! She could help you both out so much! Oh right, because she's an opportunistic cunt who will drop anyone who can no longer benefit her. I'm sure she'll reply with more heart emojis to anything nice you have to say though!
I'll be surprised if James even knows who Lupa is.
Hell, even game dude and retrogamer3 are probably more relevant to Rolfe than Lupa

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Jealousy.
All the people here are losers who bitch about other people to feel better in their own measly existence. It's pretty obvious that the majority here is just rotten, like muslim subhumans basically, just with tiny limp dicks. Hence why they spend hours here, every single day, because they have nothing else to do but try to "make fun" of people who make more money every month then themselves.
If it wasn't so hilarious to laugh about the losers here, it would actually be very fucking sad.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:31 pm
Hence why they spend hours here, every single day
Haha not even close, get fucked guest fag.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Hence why they spend hours here, every single day, because they have nothing else to do but try to "make fun" of people who make more money every month then themselves.
Lupa makes money?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:49 pm

Red Letter Media makes about $30K a month on Patreon, plus whatever they make in merch, DVD sales and Jewtube views. Time to start bashing them relentlessly, fellas! :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:51 pm

RLM is boring.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:49 pm
Red Letter Media makes about $30K a month on Patreon, plus whatever they make in merch, DVD sales and Jewtube views. Time to start bashing them relentlessly, fellas! :lol:
They actually have production in their videos. Most nobodies work out of their bedrooms.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:49 pm
Space Cop is unwatchable.
SpoilerShow
Still not as bad as any Doge or Brad "productions", just to get that out of the way.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Jealousy.
All people here are losers who bitch about other people to feel better in their own measly existence. It's pretty obvious that the majority here is just rotten, like muslim subhumans basically, just with tiny limp dicks. Hence why they spend hours here, every single day, because they have nothing else to do but try to "make fun" of people who make more money every month then themselves.
If it wasn't so hilarious to laugh about the losers here, it would actually be very fucking sad.
When you see it...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger