The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ban

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by ban » Sat May 12, 2018 9:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Their lady celebs are fucking hot though. Must be the top 1%.
They are. The same lady must have been in 86543567 Bolywood dance musicals shot in shod-o-vision just this year alone. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Their lady celebs are fucking hot though. Must be the top 1%.
I don't believe you.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Wooooop, found it:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 13, 2018 12:05 am

Why is India subdivided by province when no other country is?
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 13, 2018 1:20 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 12:05 am
India might as well be a continent rather than a nation. Other than Hinduism, provinces would much rather stay independent and non homogeneous. The only thing that keeps India from falling to civil war is they're not Muslims.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 13, 2018 8:26 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 3:59 pm
There's been a lot of disgusting news coming from India lately. There have been three cases of woman getting raped and then burned alive during the last month or so. In north India they have a huge problem with street dogs, they are eating children alive. What a cradle of civilization. Probably the shittiest country in the world, figuratively and literally. It was common in Europe to empty shit-bowels (or whatever they were called) on the streets during the black death in 1300, India is apparently still on that phase. When we'll have laser guns, flying cars, Skynet and cyborgs, Indians will still shit on the streets and be eaten alive by dogs.
You have like village elders who use gang rape as a form of punishment. And they're so tolerant that the one black guy they have in their cricket league is glad to play in a match where the entire crowd doesn't start making ape sounds.

And despite having a fuckhuge population, they absolutely suck at long- or even mid-term storage of food. Shit just sits in the open and eventually rots. I'm not even sure Bronze Age people where that incompetent when it came to food preservation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun May 13, 2018 10:16 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:20 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
India might as well be a continent rather than a nation. Other than Hinduism, provinces would much rather stay independent and non homogeneous. The only thing that keeps India from falling to civil war is they're not all Muslims.
Fixed it for you man. things get real violent between muslim Indians and traditionalists quite often down there.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 13, 2018 4:36 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Because Bittles, who's studies one can easily find by just googling him, studied that shit in detail. With India, you're dealing with a huge population with wildly different groups thanks to the caste system and if they're muslim or not. For most other nations the instances are either so rare or so prevalent it's not worth splitting the map up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 13, 2018 4:42 pm

ban wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:16 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:20 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
India might as well be a continent rather than a nation. Other than Hinduism, provinces would much rather stay independent and non homogeneous. The only thing that keeps India from falling to civil war is they're not all Muslims.
Fixed it for you man. things get real violent between muslim Indians and traditionalists quite often down there.
I forget about thirty percent of the population are Muslim. Apparently getting two independent countries weren't enough for them.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 15, 2018 1:24 am

I have to admit, I don't like Indian immigrants very much. I used to think of them as hard working people and contributing citizens. Much like the actual Asians.
But within the last 10 years or so, they've become quite obnoxious. The anti-Apu hack is the most recent example, but here in the Seattle area we have a number of nutty feminist/communist Indian women in politics and activism.

I just feel like they can fuck right off. They came here of their own free will and if they think this country is so awful, they can sod off back to India. They have no historical ties to this land like the Native Americans, the blacks, and the hispanics do, thus I feel their grievances should be entirely ignored.
お前はもう死んでいる。