The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ban

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by ban » Sat May 12, 2018 12:46 am

Is that why I see more and more thrown clothes and shoes on the streets these days? No wonder it escalated when the africans started pouring in.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 12, 2018 5:56 am

ban wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:00 am
Is it something in their genetic code? I know Indians and pakis are genetically close but how can somethings like street defecation, taking baths in the toilet, the "cool selfie trend" that starts to hit Greece as well thanks to the fags that brought that trend here, general rudeness and tendency to throw clothes on the streets after one use as if they are gypsies transcend social and historical differences in their case?
They try their best to protect their interesting and superior culture from *white* influences.

(Aka "Don't. Tell me. Where to shit.")
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat May 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Yeah some indians guys are just disgusting, instead of taking a shower they just wash their foots in the handwash, real classy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 12, 2018 2:54 pm

ban wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:00 am
Is it something in their genetic code? I know Indians and pakis are genetically close
Not only close to each other but also close to their own family. Incest rates in Pakistan are in the high 30 to 40% and it's not looking any better in India. Have first degree cousins marry each other for enough generations and you get street-shitters.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat May 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Jesus fuck, that's above the average rate for gypsies. :? No wonder they are afraid of them, they fear the more inbred and violent predator in the area.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 12, 2018 3:59 pm

There's been a lot of disgusting news coming from India lately. There have been three cases of woman getting raped and then burned alive during the last month or so. In north India they have a huge problem with street dogs, they are eating children alive. What a cradle of civilization. Probably the shittiest country in the world, figuratively and literally. It was common in Europe to empty shit-bowels (or whatever they were called) on the streets during the black death in 1300, India is apparently still on that phase. When we'll have laser guns, flying cars, Skynet and cyborgs, Indians will still shit on the streets and be eaten alive by dogs.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 7:27 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 3:59 pm
There's been a lot of disgusting news coming from India lately. There have been three cases of woman getting raped and then burned alive during the last month or so. In north India they have a huge problem with street dogs, they are eating children alive. What a cradle of civilization. Probably the shittiest country in the world, figuratively and literally. It was common in Europe to empty shit-bowels (or whatever they were called) on the streets during the black death in 1300, India is apparently still on that phase. When we'll have laser guns, flying cars, Skynet and cyborgs, Indians will still shit on the streets and be eaten alive by dogs.
The Simpsons should have Apu go back to India and show all of this stuff.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 12, 2018 7:30 pm

veris leta facies wrote:

Probably the shittiest country in the world, figuratively and literally.
Dude I remember talking on this forum about how dirty Indians are and I got shit for it for some reason, they are lazy and good for nothing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Their lady celebs are fucking hot though. Must be the top 1%.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 12, 2018 8:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:30 pm
veris leta facies wrote:

Probably the shittiest country in the world, figuratively and literally.
Dude I remember talking on this forum about how dirty Indians are and I got shit for it for some reason, they are lazy and good for nothing.
Certainly not from me. I can't stand curryniggers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!