The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Don't blame him for trying to get extra dosh considering how unstable Youtube is as a platform. What's dumb though is that only certain countries can access it via Amazon Prime so he's cutting out a sizeable amount of his audience. AVGN videos in the present day are ok, something decent to pass the time with but no way would I go out of my way to watch them, let alone factoring in a monetary barrier.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Don't blame him for trying to get extra dosh considering how unstable Youtube is as a platform. What's dumb though is that only certain countries can access it via Amazon Prime so he's cutting out a sizeable amount of his audience. AVGN videos in the present day are ok, something decent to pass the time with but no way would I go out of my way to watch them, let alone factoring in a monetary barrier.
He's not "cutting out" anything — the videos will still be on YouTube. They're just going up on Amazon Prime first for a little while (though we obviously don't know how long the wait will be just yet).

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 pm
Guest wrote:
He's not "cutting out" anything — the videos will still be on YouTube. They're just going up on Amazon Prime first for a little while (though we obviously don't know how long the wait will be just yet).
Still, the videos will be unavailable to a certain audience based on their geographical location, and they'll have to wait an extended period of time for the video to appear on Youtube.

I heard that the video is apparently 39 minutes long.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 am

Yeah, I remember James saying on Twitter that this is his longest episode to date
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Still, the videos will be unavailable to a certain audience based on their geographical location, and they'll have to wait an extended period of time for the video to appear on Youtube.

I heard that the video is apparently 39 minutes long.
I'm pretty sure he used to do that when he was on Screwattack, posting his videos a year later on YT.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Game Trailers, not Screwattack.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:21 pm

fucken Hell, James shitty "acting" kills this from being a way better episode

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:21 pm
fucken Hell, James shitty "acting" kills this from being a way better episode
Which is why I can't bring myself to watch AVGN anymore. It didn't used to come off as badly forced acting like it does now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:42 pm

He sounds tired. The “anger” sounds forced too, nothing like when he was younger.

People like to use James’s minimal use of AVGN to show how much better he is than Doge, but it wouldn’t surprise me if James wanted to retire the character forever.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:48 pm

Looks like James Rolfe drank the Earthbound kool-aid.