The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:27 am

That's not how if fucking works... if you hire an agency, you don't work for them. Unless he is under a contract or something, this just doesn't happen. James is clearly the root of all evil and laziness.

So yes, while they do most of the stuff for him, unless he actually sold his account, very fucking unlikely, he still has the last word in this, he just doesn't care and let's them do all the work. The biggest mystery to me is what he does with all the time - I just can't imagine him taking care of 3 retarded children all day long, when he has a wife that already is at home and has no job. There is probably some weird Misery stuff going on in the house of Rolfe.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:58 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:27 am
That's not how if fucking works... if you hire an agency, you don't work for them. Unless he is under a contract or something, this just doesn't happen. James is clearly the root of all evil and laziness.

So yes, while they do most of the stuff for him, unless he actually sold his account, very fucking unlikely, he still has the last word in this, he just doesn't care and let's them do all the work. The biggest mystery to me is what he does with all the time - I just can't imagine him taking care of 3 retarded children all day long, when he has a wife that already is at home and has no job. There is probably some weird Misery stuff going on in the house of Rolfe.
He just turns into Spoony, no mystery there.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:01 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:27 am
So yes, while they do most of the stuff for him, unless he actually sold his account, very fucking unlikely,
Is it? There are companies that buy YT accounts. The purchase could have included keeping James on as an employee.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:38 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:55 am
i like how chris says that 30yr old flintstones game 'retails' for $800. shouldn't be surprised the fucker doesn't know what the word retail means.
Him not knowing that a "predecessor" is the thing that came before the current thing, or that a "Golden Age" comes before a "Silver Age" should've clued you in on his oratory acumen.
But dammit, Guest, Chris speaks from the heart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Ok, are burgers really that retarded?
I could understand if it was just for the sake of making video, but by skimming through the comments, you can see there are people actually having that "issue".
Make fun of Bores all you want, but I somehow doubt he has problem with something as basic as putting a fucking bed sheet.
At least NOW we know why James doesn't have time - he constantly fights with his bed to put bedsheet on.
I wanted to say something about kids and retarded and how it's no surprise, but that would be low. It's not kids fault their dad is fucking retarded and has problems with something this basic.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:10 pm

"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Never had, nor have I ever heard about this supposed issue. Buy sheets that fit, I guess?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:17 pm

The fuck. Never in my life have I ever had this issue. Special-Ed in-fucking-deed.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:48 am

Guestfag wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:21 pm

At least NOW we know why James doesn't have time - he constantly fights with his bed to put bedsheet on.
I wanted to say something about kids and retarded and how it's no surprise, but that would be low. It's not kids fault their dad is fucking retarded and has problems with something this basic.

James is autistic and so is his audience. Is it really such a fucking hassle to buy a bedsheet that fits the size of your matress, you retards? I've never, fucking ever had this happen to me, only looong time ago when we had really old sheets that didn't have the elastic corners, but those sheets were decades old. Any new, cheap white sheet (because why buy anything else, unless you want to hide that you piss yourself every night) will have that and you will be fine just using it.

The things these people think of really gives you an amazing perspective why James has no time, when he struggles with basic things. He probably has dozens of little issues like that in his house that normal, functional human beings don't suffer from. I guess I wouldn't have any time too if I couldn't tie my shoes (he hates shoe laces, I think it wasn't just a joke), I constantly battled with bedsheets and he probably struggles with things like spreading butter on a toast and such... oh James.

Next episode is going to be about adult diapers and how they constantly break...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:28 pm
Never had, nor have I ever heard about this supposed issue. Buy sheets that fit, I guess?
Mine does it all the time. Finding a consumer-level mattress sheet that fits the bed correctly is something that has alluded me.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.