The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:25 pm
Member that episode where he went to the future and he was playing Wii games?
Remember when the AVGN character would react confused and completely out of touch when confronted with anythin more advanced than a PS1?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:05 pm

Yeah like in his Godzilla review iirc he played some Xbox 360 games and his ass was blown away.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:34 pm

I also seem to recall some panel or normal video where he basically said he wouldn't do modern consoles because he doesn't understand them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:49 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:49 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:17 pm
I had to stop the episode halfway through. He's so sick of this shit, it's obvious. He should let it die.
I agree, but he's stuck doing this shit just like Doge is stuck with being NC for as long as people keep watching. I think James took notice of how autists wouldn't let Doge move past NC, and thought, "Fuck, I'm stuck doing this shit forever, too."

We also have to remember that James is married with kids, he willfully made himself uber-cucked. He does have other shows, but the Nerd is still his most popular brand by far.
Is making videos his only source of income now? Unlike Doge, he didn't burn any bridges with past jobs and have no controversies attached to his name so should he not be able to find other work?

Kojak Norseman

Post by Kojak Norseman » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:55 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:28 pm
What he does fucking PS4 games now?
Yup, just like with Doge, the whole retro gimmick has gone out the window and now anything goes. Same with the review format, 90 percent skits, 10 percent actual reviewing.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Guest wrote:
I had to stop the episode halfway through. He's so sick of this shit, it's obvious. He should let it die.
I agree, but he's stuck doing this shit just like Doge is stuck with being NC for as long as people keep watching. I think James took notice of how autists wouldn't let Doge move past NC, and thought, "Fuck, I'm stuck doing this shit forever, too."

We also have to remember that James is married with kids, he willfully made himself uber-cucked. He does have other shows, but the Nerd is still his most popular brand by far.
Is making videos his only source of income now? Unlike Doge, he didn't burn any bridges with past jobs and have no controversies attached to his name so should he not be able to find other work?
He's not interested in working - unless it's writing the autobiography that he started at age 20(no joke) and writing his horror movie. And MUH KIDS. That's why he only turns up once a month to record videos and lets Screenwave do everything else
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Guest wrote:

Doge is not even remotely as tired of it as Rolfe is.
In Demo Reel Doge was more or less the same retarded spazz he is as the NC, and he was doing the same shitty skits.
All it took was removing the movie review and all the familiar "OF COURSE!", "I WAS FROZEN TODAY!" and so on for the autists to lose interest.

Rolfe is done with pretending to be angry and the old memes, but can't figure out a new direction for the character

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:05 am

I thought he was an editor in his real life.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:05 am
I thought he was an editor in his real life.
He's produced safety training videos and shot and edited weddings IIRC. He used to work in a liquor store before he created the Nerd. I'm not sure what he does now other than his Jewtube vids.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 am

Nothing. Screenwave pays him a salary
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.