The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:32 pm

The hell does James care about some internet nobody website trying to stir shit up? He's just a normie dad who treats AVGN like a 9-5 job.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:01 am

Fuck this cuck. I'm done making excuses for James as if Mike was the turd that's dragging him down. No, there is a very good reason why he keeps Motherfucker Mike around, because he's just as much of a piece of shit.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:21 am

Jesus James just shave the hair already.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:32 pm

How much do you want to bet that fatcunt has never played Daggerfall?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:58 pm

For every hair James loses Boogie gains a pound, it's been foretold in the prophecy.
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:01 am
Fuck this cuck. I'm done making excuses for James as if Mike was the turd that's dragging him down. No, there is a very good reason why he keeps Motherfucker Mike around, because he's just as much of a piece of shit.

Dunno why you're so butthurt about this in particular. Booger clearly came up to James wanting a picture. As appealing as the idea of him flipping Booger off and ignoring him is, it doesn't make much sense because he has no reason to personally dislike or care about the guy either way, and it isn't his personality.

If you want a reason to hate James, just look at his recent Amazon "early access" AVGN episode jewery, combined with all the low effort Re-View ripoffs he's cranking out with his loser friends for maximum adbux. Original idea, do not steal.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:32 pm
How much do you want to bet that fatcunt has never played Daggerfall?
About the same time spent losing weight, which is never.

Hell even RApril knows as much about the Elder Scrolls lore as fatman knows how to stuff himself.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:04 pm
Dunno why you're so butthurt about this in particular. Booger clearly came up to James wanting a picture.
I guess guestposting wasn't mistake. Sometimes. Still, if I see them doing some sort of collab, then fuck both of them. I also think your rational explanation has a certain weak point, because it would require Booger to actually walk.

As for the re-view, why is that bad? I don't mind the idea, after all, James is a movie guy, and videos where he only talks about things that he's passionate about has always been the best content he's produced. I'll admit I haven't seen any of them yet, and if they feature that Underbelly bastard or Motherfucker Mike, then I can see where you're coming from.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:39 pm

It's just a bad angle. He'll be back to full bush by the next video.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:38 pm
[fatty and nerd]
Dunno why you're so butthurt about this in particular. Booger clearly came up to James wanting a picture.
I guess guestposting wasn't mistake. Sometimes. Still, if I see them doing some sort of collab, then fuck both of them. I also think your rational explanation has a certain weak point, because it would require Booger to actually walk.

As for the re-view, why is that bad? I don't mind the idea, after all, James is a movie guy, and videos where he only talks about things that he's passionate about has always been the best kahntent he's produced. I'll admit I haven't seen any of them yet, and if they feature that Underbelly bastard or Motherfucker Mike, then I can see where you're coming from.
[/quote]

I like James's movie commentary too, but that's the problem. There are like 5 other mother fuckers in the videos and James barely says anything in a lot of them. Sometimes he admits he's not even that familiar with the movie. The other guys range from boring to obnoxious.